Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
robinslady

Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Postby robinslady » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Quote Eowyn005: After today's Canadian episode with Lily and Creepy Cane, me skin is a crawling, ewwwwwwww, guess we will have to endure a bit more, oh well...am intrigued though by Leslie and Tyler's "secret"..hmmmmmm

Sounds like a perfect fast forward day, or better yet, miss it totally.
I have no doubt what so ever one of those two will cheat. The new lady, Jill something, strikes me as not being the kind to be told what to do by some fans who don't like a certain pairing. If she does, that will tell the story of who's in charge of what happens.

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Quote robinslady:
Quote Eowyn005: After today's Canadian episode with Lily and Creepy Cane, me skin is a crawling, ewwwwwwww, guess we will have to endure a bit more, oh well...am intrigued though by Leslie and Tyler's "secret"..hmmmmmm

I have no doubt what so ever one of those two will cheat. The new lady, Jill something, strikes me as not being the kind to be told what to do by some fans who don't like a certain pairing. If she does, that will tell the story of who's in charge of what happens.

Hi Robinslady: I like your name...anyways welcome...we are all really friendly here...and you are right...hopefully this new lady (Jill) has a vision and runs with it, irregardless of certain fanbases trying to "boss" her around...and as hard as it was for me, I did go back and listen to some of the Lily, Creepy Cane conversation and guess what...Lily was talking about Tyler...Lily is in bed with Creepy Cane and she is talking about Tyler...hmmmmmmm

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Hang in their Lily/Tyler fans, stay the course (the Tyler/Lily Course), of course...even the Jedi took some loses, but they stayed the course...

Florida lady

Postby Florida lady » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:18 am

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote robinslady:

Hi Robinslady: I like your name...anyways welcome...we are all really friendly here...and you are right...hopefully this new lady (Jill) has a vision and runs with it, irregardless of certain fanbases trying to "boss" her around...and as hard as it was for me, I did go back and listen to some of the Lily, Creepy Cane conversation and guess what...Lily was talking about Tyler...Lily is in bed with Creepy Cane and she is talking about Tyler...hmmmmmmm

It's good to see new ones joining the group. I guess more and more are seeing positive things with Lily and a new man.
If you watched, you have a better stomach than I do. I see that some of the good ones are on, Victor and Jack so I'll watch those.
Tell me, who talks about another man when they're in bed with their husband? One who has the "hots" for the other man, that's who!!!!!!!

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:47 am

Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote robinslady:

It's good to see new ones joining the group. I guess more and more are seeing positive things with Lily and a new man.
If you watched, you have a better stomach than I do. I see that some of the good ones are on, Victor and Jack so I'll watch those.
Tell me, who talks about another man when they're in bed with their husband? One who has the "hots" for the other man, that's who!!!!!!!

Yes it is nice to see new posters joining our friendly thread. I did go back and listen to what was being said during those "love" scenes. It seems for some reason Lily is playing the "jealousy" card quite a bit lately, and she seems to be enjoying it. Are the writers setting the scene for Cane to do something "stupid" because of this so called "jealousy"...staying the course, the Tyler/Lily course.

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:59 am

OOps, once again I should apologize. I do get ahead of myself once in a while concerning spoilers. I get the Canadian episodes and must remember not to post about things a day ahead. So feel free to remind me every once in a while if you wish. I am loving my Y&R again, mainly because I am loving Tyler. Hope he gets a decent story line.

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:46 pm

Lily, while in bed with Cane, tells Cane, that the Underground opening was a bust, but that she spent most of the night talking to Tyler??? Why not mention Roxy, but Lily only spoke about Tyler. Makes me think the writers have something further in mind other than just subjecting us to Lane Loving...

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:46 pm

I am loving the "buzz" Tyler is getting...am still hoping that if you peel away the layers from our boy Tyler, you will see that he has a heart of gold...

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:51 pm

I'm wondering what their secret is too. I just hope it doesn't interfere with Tyler and Lily getting together. Cause I'd much rather see Lily with Tyler than with Cane.

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Quote trixie60:

I'm wondering what their secret is too. I just hope it doesn't interfere with Tyler and Lily getting together. Cause I'd much rather see Lily with Tyler than with Cane.

Thank you trixie...I too am wondering about their "secret"...I too still want Lily and Tyler to get together, but after watching Lily with Cane, they seemed so juvenile and silly and I was embarrassed to watch such corniness with Y&R that I have loved over the years...O.K. I am still staying the course, the Lily/Tyler course...but Lily has got to come to her senses and get rid of Cane...if not I want better for Tyler...O.K. still staying the Tyler/Lily course...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”