Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
InCanada

Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Postby InCanada » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:28 pm

I don't get it either. I would never go in a no bash thread and be negative. People just don't respect boundaries that's the problem.

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Quote martie: This is a very silly thread. I am not bashing but really? Cane and Lily are AMAZING together and they are soulmates with 2 precious babies.

I don't think this thread is silly at all simply because everyone has their own opinion. You may like lane but personally I think their boring and they don't look right together. I think its silly that fans get mad and have to come into threads they don't like because people don't agree with what they like.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:22 pm

I like Lily and Tyler togeather,they have chemisry and they arn't boring like her and cane.Tyler and Lily come in a close second to Billy and Victoria.

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:29 pm

Quote greengrass: I like Lily and Tyler togeather,they have chemisry and they arn't boring like her and cane.Tyler and Lily come in a close second to Billy and Victoria.

Yes they do have chemistry...since I am in my favourite thread, can I run something by fellow posters and see what you think...Apparently Leslie and Tyler have a "dangerous" secret...well we know how "spoilers" can be a play on words...what would make Lily, who has gone through so much,(Cancer) want to be at Tyler's side, (beside the fact that he is gorgeous), but the words "kindred spirit" that Josh Griffith used in one of the soap opera magazines...keeps coming into my mind...it is a phrase used by Cancer Survivors...what if this "dangerous" secret is that Tyler has cancer or is in remission, which would lead to his "bold" "go for it" kinda attitude...it would definitely bring (I think) Lily to his side...kindred spirit??? I have been wrong in the past, but do you think this scenario could work???

spooner

Postby spooner » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:36 pm

super excited about the possibility of this character! First time I have seen any spark in Lily in a long time. Her fans should be loving this, it's a storyline for her and she is gonna go from dull to wow fast! Tyler is the spice her life needs

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:41 pm

Quote InCanada:
Quote martie: This is a very silly thread. I am not bashing but really? Cane and Lily are AMAZING together and they are soulmates with 2 precious babies.

Why don't you take your troll self out? Who asked for your opinion? NEXT!!

LOL InCanada.

Things look like they are heating up between these two. Love it!

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:55 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote InCanada:

Why don't you take your troll self out? Who asked for your opinion? NEXT!!

LOL InCanada.

Things look like they are heating up between these two. Love it!

I am loving it too, here's hoping it is not some quick bed hopping thing (even though I would look forward to that), but something, more compelling, passionate...

InCanada

Postby InCanada » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:35 pm

Great news guys, I just saw that Lily and Tyler are listed as a couple in the Pulse TvSource poll as a couple. We don't have to write their names in again. I just voted for them. Get your votes in:

tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/pulse/3371-pulse-ballot-week-of-december-31-2012

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:52 pm

Quote InCanada: Great news guys, I just saw that Lily and Tyler are listed as a couple in the Pulse TvSource poll as a couple. We don't have to write their names in again. I just voted for them. Get your votes in:

Excellent InCanada...I voted yesterday with a write-in of Tyler and Lily, so off to vote I go...

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:35 pm

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote InCanada: Great news guys, I just saw that Lily and Tyler are listed as a couple in the Pulse TvSource poll as a couple. We don't have to write their names in again. I just voted for them. Get your votes in:

Excellent InCanada...I voted yesterday with a write-in of Tyler and Lily, so off to vote I go...

I voted, back to work I go tomorrow and hockey is back...but still think my interest/fascination in Tyler and Lily won't dwindle any time soon...Go Leafs??? In Canada???

Return to “The Young and the Restless”