Chelsea and Cane? yay or nay

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
countryMomof4

Re: Chelsea and Cane? yay or nay

Postby countryMomof4 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:26 am

No thanks.

mdtuttle

Postby mdtuttle » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:32 am

No way, Cane has gotten to be an uptight, judgemental jerk. When you look back at all the things he has done and the mistakes he has made and then begged forgivness for it is almost laugable to hear him talk now. it is almost like he can not open his mouth without preaching to someone

dirtysoap

Postby dirtysoap » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Absolutely yay!

Chane sparkle. I felt they had chemistry since last year in Myanmar. Chelsea needs to dump doom & gloom Adumb and hop on the Sugar Cane.

Lily is gonna cheat with Tyler, so Cane is a free agent soon!

Go Chane! :D

bklynlady

Postby bklynlady » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:11 am

Quote Rfan: Just in case you missed it [b]Adam and Chels is getting back together.[/b] Lily does not need to lose her husband just in case Chels needs a man why is Chels more deserving of Lily's life then Lily is? Folks are always crying about Chels living Sharon's fairtale but you want Lily to hand hers over to her. The way the mind works. ~) ~)That is the point of the Tyler pushing it is not about love for Lily if it was love you would not want her with that little snippy boy. He has nothing he never stays put according to his Sister he makes a life style of hitting on married women but it is a great thing for Lily to have him

Just in case you missed it, Chelsea and Adam are a temporary run. Shadam will gradually find their way back together and embark on a new beginning. I always found Lane lacking in passion and romance. Lily had more romantic tension with Daniel than she ever did with Cane.

Jtsbaby2010

Postby Jtsbaby2010 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Nay for me. Ive always loved Cane and Lilly together.

lfga

Postby lfga » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:24 pm

yes yes,but wait till he isnt with lily...

Rfan

Postby Rfan » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:25 pm

Quote bklynlady:
Quote Rfan: Just in case you missed it [b]Adam and Chels is getting back together.[/b] Lily does not need to lose her husband just in case Chels needs a man why is Chels more deserving of Lily's life then Lily is? Folks are always crying about Chels living Sharon's fairtale but you want Lily to hand hers over to her. The way the mind works. ~) ~)That is the point of the Tyler pushing it is not about love for Lily if it was love you would not want her with that little snippy boy. He has nothing he never stays put according to his Sister he makes a life style of hitting on married women but it is a great thing for Lily to have him

Just in case you missed it, Chelsea and Adam are a temporary run. Shadam will gradually find their way back together and embark on a new beginning. I always found Lane lacking in passion and romance. Lily had more romantic tension with Daniel than she ever did with Cane.

You find them lacking in passion but there are a lot of fans that find them hot, sexy and overflowing with chemistry that is natural and organic they don't have to over act to pull it off because they just have it.

swisscheese1

Postby swisscheese1 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:25 pm

ick.

not a chadam fan, not a lane fan but chane blech.......

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Yes and yes again. I saw the sparks between them at the coffee house I hope the writers see where this might go.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:51 pm

Sorry, this is a huge NAY for me. I much prefer Cane with Lily and hope they stay together. Chelsea needs someone who will love and want to be with her and only her.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”