I tawt I saw a puddytat!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Mrs Opinion

I tawt I saw a puddytat!

Postby Mrs Opinion » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Y&R needs to get a cat on the show, everyone always has dogs! Not that I dont love dogs (they are my fave animal) but I would love to see an adorable cat on the show...If I ever get a cat I will name her Debbie!

Mrs Opinion

Re: I tawt I saw a puddytat!

Postby Mrs Opinion » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Who on here have cats and what are their names?

Joy T

Postby Joy T » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:16 pm

I can see Gloria with a cute cuddly kitty and lover man cleaning the liter box.. LOL

Mrs Opinion

Postby Mrs Opinion » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Quote Joy T: I can see Gloria with a cute cuddly kitty and lover man cleaning the liter box.. LOL

OMG LMAO!!!! I can see that too!!! That would be sooo funny!!!

Wombat44

Postby Wombat44 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Quote Mrs Opinion: Y&R needs to get a cat on the show, everyone always has dogs! Not that I dont love dogs (they are my fave animal) but I would love to see an adorable cat on the show...If I ever get a cat I will name her Debbie!

They have had cats...Pattie's stuffed one and the one Paul is supposed to be looking after.

I knew a cat once named Debbie. :)

Mrs Opinion

Postby Mrs Opinion » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Quote Wombat44:
Quote Mrs Opinion: Y&R needs to get a cat on the show, everyone always has dogs! Not that I dont love dogs (they are my fave animal) but I would love to see an adorable cat on the show...If I ever get a cat I will name her Debbie!

They have had cats...Pattie's stuffed one and the one Paul is supposed to be looking after.

I knew a cat once named Debbie. :)

Well pooop Wombat! I forgot all about that doggone cat!!! You are right!!!...But I love Joy T's idea about Glo having a cat and Jeff cleaning its litter box!!! I could just see that!!!

Cats named Debbie are rare..But I would like to have one of my own that I could sit on my lap and pet it and hug it and love it!!! I name all my animals after people names...Debbie just sounds like a cat name.. ;)

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:27 pm

Absoloutely priceless!!!Im on the floor here. :-) After we feed the cat,we could all go to the bar then get a maid to clean out house!!So funny.

Mrs Opinion

Postby Mrs Opinion » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Quote grammapam:
Absoloutely priceless!!!Im on the floor here. :-) After we feed the cat,we could all go to the bar then get a maid to clean out house!!So funny.

Lawdie Lawdie gramma!!!!! I wish they had one of those maids, but I dont hang out at the bars much, never was one for drinking!!!

sudzy55

Postby sudzy55 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:35 pm

I have a cat named Kitty . He does crazy things , like jump in my bath tub and lay on the mat . When everyone is out of the house , he sits in my mud room window waiting for us to come home . He likes to hide in the living room and when you enter the room run up and jump on your leg . My bathroom door has enough clearence on the bottom for him put his paw under wanting to play . He sleeps on my bed and on the weekends , will pat me on my back with his paw when he thinks that I should be getting up . I love my kitty to death . I think that Avery should have a cat .

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Quote Mrs Opinion:
Quote grammapam:

Lawdie Lawdie gramma!!!!! I wish they had one of those maids, but I dont hang out at the bars much, never was one for drinking!!!
Never touch the stuff myself. ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”