Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
wildflow

Re: Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Postby wildflow » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:07 pm

no,she should stay with Michael :))

lmfan

Postby lmfan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:03 pm

No. She has everything with Michael and he is the love of her life. You don't toss all that for a roll in the hay with a hot guy just because you are having problems in your marriage.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:45 pm

Laureen should get a grip.....it's been twenty years since her fling times..she looks great but let her stay with mike...let the younger gals donte vamping

iwilliams

Postby iwilliams » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:55 pm

After seeing the disgusting way that Michael treats his wife and son, I won't not blame Lauren one bit for turning to Carmine!

Michael needs to step it up and make amends to Lauren & Fen or he deserves to lose them, and soon Fen will be calling Carmine his new daddy!

wiste1920

Postby wiste1920 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:16 am

I hope she doesnt just because she is mad at her husband, bottom line Fenmore is not innocent in bullying Jamie, I think if Lauren does have an affair with Carmine she would regret it. But who knows where they will go with this!!!

chillepepper

Postby chillepepper » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:47 pm

I said this before ,but I'll say it again,NO WAY. Don't see a need of Lauren having and affair with this loser,don't care how nice looking he is,does he have no respect for a couples marriage,and by the way why is it when Lauren has been getting upset lately,she's been running to a bar,and why is it Carmine is always working at said bar,are there no other bartenders,is he still trying to get back at Kevin for the Angelina stuff? I don't get why she has to be telling himher pirvate business to a man she hardly knows,bartender or not,why not talk to her sister Jill when she gets upset at Michael,why does she go directly to a bar? JMO Get rid of Carmine for good writers,he serves no purpose and he doesn't even have family ties in GC,although everyone doesn't have to I guess. Just don't like the guy period.

spooter

Postby spooter » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:30 am

Quote janesBydiction: Hell yeah she should have an affair with Carmine. Likey are soooo boring to me and they totally need some real angst.

Hell yeah, is right. Lauren and Michael have become stale. I watch the soap for drama, not to be bored to sleep. Likey are boring, they need this.

moosika

Postby moosika » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:18 pm

Of course she should. It wouldn't be a soap opera without affairs. No one is safe in their marriage. They have had quite a long faithful ride. Time to stir it up. At the very least, it will give Lauren more air time.

flygirl1969

Postby flygirl1969 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:24 pm

NO!! Lauren and Michael are going through a very difficult time now and what I love about their angst is that it's realistic because a couples views on parenting can cause problems. I like her tempted but in the end working things out with her husband. Likey can even separate for awhile but Lauren sleeping with Carmine is just.... NO!

marygrace12

Postby marygrace12 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Tough question- on one hand I say yes, because Carmine is cute and young, but on the other hand, I say no, because he is not worth messing up your marriage for. BUT this is a soap opera not real life so I think I say yes! ugh .... idk though.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”