Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
chillepepper

Re: Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Postby chillepepper » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:52 am

No, Please can't we have one happily married couple on here,or is a certain poster right when they wrtote that the new regime doesn't like couples,GMAB why are they writing for a soap opera then, I don't even ge twhy they borught Carmine character on to begin with,he serves no purpose as far as I can see,why is it that Lauren has to be the one who cheats ,why not Michael? anyway I'm not saying Carmine isn't hot ,but I just hope they won't go down this road.

Becoming Lady L

Postby Becoming Lady L » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:55 pm

No! Michael and Lauren are my favorite couple. I like them the way they are. They're perfect as that stable, faithful, happy couple on Y&R.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Quote rougelamour: I say YES! Go for it, Lauren! ;)

Carmine is hot hot HOT! And Michael is always working at the office anyway.

Carmine is hot & sexy. *) He can make a drink for me anytime. Hubba hubba. ;)

Lauren looked like she wanted to eat him up!

SuziDecorator

Postby SuziDecorator » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:34 pm

I haven't read all the posts but my response is NO WAY. I love Michael and Lauren together in the first place and even if I didn't, why on earth is there this push to have the characters cheating on each other all the time? Any man who so much as smiles at another woman immediately has the board talking about them getting together. Leave the marriages alone, especially one like Michael and Lauren's. There are enough alleycats running around being their own immoral selves.

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Quote chillepepper: No, Please can't we have one happily married couple on here,or is a certain poster right when they wrtote that the new regime doesn't like couples,GMAB why are they writing for a soap opera then, I don't even ge twhy they borught Carmine character on to begin with,he serves no purpose as far as I can see,why is it that Lauren has to be the one who cheats ,why not Michael? anyway I'm not saying Carmine isn't hot ,but I just hope they won't go down this road.

No,they should leave Michael and Lauren alone.Carmine was supposed to be Abby's wonderful boyfriend,so why didn't he leave with her.I'd like to see Lauren and Michael work together to find Jamie and make sure he's safe.She doesn't need to have an affair.

canada gal

Postby canada gal » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:38 pm

I am all for older women having relationships with young men, but there is no chem between Lauren and Carmine. Sorry, i hope they don 't go there. 8)

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:42 pm

I felt lots of chemistry between Lauren & Carmine today! It really surprised me how good they were together!

They spent the whoel show talking & flirting & Carmine gave Lauren some good advice about Fenmore, and lots of free champagne! :D

Carmine is gorgeous, love his dimples!

angel276

Postby angel276 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:16 pm

NO!

Blackberry55

Postby Blackberry55 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Heck no!!!...what could possibly put them together? What, because he flirts with her. If thats all it takes, then looks like the writers are getting ready to turn Lauren into a flukes like so many others on the show.

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:29 pm

Quote Its not real: NO. She and Michel are married and have stood with each other through many things. They just happily celebrated an Anniversary. Why should she throw that all away for a roll in the hay with some stupid young guy who 6 months or so ago was kidnapping someone in some harebrained scheme to teach her a lesson?

I say no too. There are too many cheaters on this show and I'd like to see Lauren and Micheal stay together. They haven't cheated so I don't see any reason to change the story line.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”