Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
grimmsters

Re: Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Postby grimmsters » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Quote mommmy: I would like to see them have trouble in the marriage but not cheating that would be very uncharacterstic of her.

Lauren has cheated before. She cheated on Scott with Brad, so she is capable of adultery.

maja

Postby maja » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:47 pm

What else is Carmine the empty-headed himbo good for...anyway no one can have a stable marriage on this show! :]

JUJU41

Postby JUJU41 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:51 pm

Quote apple1950: No. Don't trash Lauren like that! What are the writers thinking?

I couldn't have said it better myself. For crying out loud can't we have ONE solid family on this show.

mahina

Postby mahina » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Quote yandrfan99: No No No please NO. I have had enough of men and women having sex with partners half their age. Personally I don't find it appealing or sexy.

ITA. And I hate to see all the age bashng threads come out :(

maja

Postby maja » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Quote mahina:
Quote yandrfan99: No No No please NO. I have had enough of men and women having sex with partners half their age. Personally I don't find it appealing or sexy.

Please the actress who plays Lauren looks good, and I have no idea how old she is.. :D ..

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:09 pm

If Lauren won't I will..he is beyond hot!!!

mahina

Postby mahina » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Quote maja:
Quote mahina:

Please the actress who plays Lauren looks good, and I have no idea how old she is.. :D ..

The actress looks fabulous. But come on .... its very obvious the character Lauren's age is much older than Carmine.

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Quote grimmsters:
Quote mommmy: I would like to see them have trouble in the marriage but not cheating that would be very uncharacterstic of her.

Lauren has cheated before. She cheated on Scott with Brad, so she is capable of adultery.

That was such a long time ago, and never with Michael, she loves him way to much.

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Quote mommmy:
Quote grimmsters:

That was such a long time ago, and never with Michael, she loves him way to much.

No she would not..Michael & her are so well matched.

KLC20

Postby KLC20 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:33 pm

Quote rougelamour: I say YES! Go for it, Lauren! ;)

Carmine is hot hot HOT! And Michael is always working at the office anyway.

Carmine is with Abbey now and I don't see any sense at all in Lauren and Carmine since they are worlds apart and don't even know each other. This would be another one of those really bad couples. I don't see this anymore than Nick and Avery. They are just too different and have no chemistry at all. That is the problem now with the show, they are hacking up couples and putting them in a juggling game and none of them match up. There is nothing in that to watch.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”