Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mommmy

Re: Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Postby mommmy » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:07 pm

I would like to see them have trouble in the marriage but not cheating that would be very uncharacterstic of her.

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:17 pm

No No No please NO. I have had enough of men and women having sex with partners half their age. Personally I don't find it appealing or sexy.

Barmaid

Postby Barmaid » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:19 pm

I would hope that they would leave the one couple that seem to have a good marriage, stay that way. They always seem to work their problems out.

There are enough cheaters on the show to keep us going forever. So I say No.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:29 pm

I've never understood why it's always assumed a man and woman are going to have an affair whenever they have a two second scene together. I saw nothing to indicate this would happen between Lauren and Carmine.

Lauren and Michael ROCK as a couple! If TPTB have any sense, they will leave them alone. Sure, they will have angst because of Fen's bullying. But, Lauren and Michael will (hopefully) work through this together and give Fen the loving support and guidance he needs while helping Jamie as well.

Since Abby is returning, perhaps she and Carmine will reunite. I liked them together.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:05 pm

Quote HOT PINK: I've never understood why it's always assumed a man and woman are going to have an affair whenever they have a two second scene together. I saw nothing to indicate this would happen between Lauren and Carmine.

Lauren and Michael ROCK as a couple! If TPTB have any sense, they will leave them alone. Sure, they will have angst because of Fen's bullying. But, Lauren and Michael will (hopefully) work through this together and give Fen the loving support and guidance he needs while helping Jamie as well.

Since Abby is returning, perhaps she and Carmine will reunite. I liked them together.

Nicely stated Hotpink.

I too share your sentiments.

grimmsters

Postby grimmsters » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Quote mommmy: I would like to see them have trouble in the marriage but not cheating that would be very uncharacterstic of her.

Lauren has cheated before. She cheated on Scott with Brad, so she is capable of adultery.

maja

Postby maja » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:47 pm

What else is Carmine the empty-headed himbo good for...anyway no one can have a stable marriage on this show! :]

JUJU41

Postby JUJU41 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:51 pm

Quote apple1950: No. Don't trash Lauren like that! What are the writers thinking?

I couldn't have said it better myself. For crying out loud can't we have ONE solid family on this show.

mahina

Postby mahina » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Quote yandrfan99: No No No please NO. I have had enough of men and women having sex with partners half their age. Personally I don't find it appealing or sexy.

ITA. And I hate to see all the age bashng threads come out :(

maja

Postby maja » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Quote mahina:
Quote yandrfan99: No No No please NO. I have had enough of men and women having sex with partners half their age. Personally I don't find it appealing or sexy.

ITA. And I hate to see all the age bashng threads come out :(

Please the actress who plays Lauren looks good, and I have no idea how old she is.. :D ..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”