VICKI AND BILLY'S DOG

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Savy Soap Watcher

VICKI AND BILLY'S DOG

Postby Savy Soap Watcher » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:51 pm

What happened to the dog that Sam gave to Victoria? I thought for sure he would run to the front door the day she came home from the kidnapping - but, no dog. Does anyone kow? Is he upstairs where Johnny seems to spend his life? For two people who wanted a baby so very much, why aren't they ever with him? Even if it's just shots of his crib or play pen?

lolita66

Re: VICKI AND BILLY'S DOG

Postby lolita66 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Quote Savy Soap Watcher: What happened to the dog that Sam gave to Victoria? I thought for sure he would run to the front door the day she came home from the kidnapping - but, no dog. Does anyone kow? Is he upstairs where Johnny seems to spend his life? For two people who wanted a baby so very much, why aren't they ever with him? Even if it's just shots of his crib or play pen?

LOL! So true. Their house is so lifeless. They come in and out of there and Johnny is apparently always upstairs with the invisible Nanny and the dog. When sharon had faith she would take her everywhere in the stroller but we never see baby Johnny for some reason.

Wombat44

Re: VICKI AND BILLY'S DOG

Postby Wombat44 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Quote Savy Soap Watcher: What happened to the dog that Sam gave to Victoria? I thought for sure he would run to the front door the day she came home from the kidnapping - but, no dog. Does anyone kow? Is he upstairs where Johnny seems to spend his life? For two people who wanted a baby so very much, why aren't they ever with him? Even if it's just shots of his crib or play pen?

Please don't fret about the animals...you may have noticed a thread called the "Lost Kritters Refuge...we have them all safe. :)

We have Segundo, Keeley, Fisher, Chloe's weird looking dog, Patty's last cat, and Mr Kitty's tail...[i']Rest in Pieces'[/i] Mr Kitty. %(

Return to “The Young and the Restless”