Cast changes

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mimimak

Cast changes

Postby mimimak » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:11 pm

I am trying to keep track of the characters leaving:
Ashley, Abby, Traci?, Genevieve, Harmony, Ronan, Nina, Heather. Haven't seen Eden lately. What about Daniel and Lucy? Vacay for Mike Graziadei?
Seems like there are going to be a number of new characters to appeal to a younger audience, like the cyber bullied former juvenile delinquent and more emphasis on teen plots with The SORASED Summer and Fen. I really do not like how they have decimated the Abbott family. It feels very wrong for all of them but Jack, Kyle and Billy to just up and disappear. The whole feel of these changes seems very fake. I would have preferred smoother plot changes to better explain the departures. It is so obvious there are new people writing plots and dialog. I hope more people like it then don't, 'cause although zi'm not digging the changes, I would hate to see the show go the way of so many other departed soaps like GL, ATWT, etc.

novemberrain72

Re: Cast changes

Postby novemberrain72 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:05 am

Daniel is leaving in December. And possibly billy miller.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:09 am

If this is the case,and Billy is leaving,they should bring back SPF as Sam right away!!Victoria isn't going to trust anybody new after the kidnapping,and Billy's deceit and lies!!Sam was very good for her,and I wish they had continued with the s/l to get them closer!!I loved their scenes together,very funny alot of the times!!With Billy,she only got more sorrow and misery!Please bring back Sam!!I bet there'd be about 4 miserable females right away after this great man,if and when he'd come back to GC!!

yandrfanx_

Postby yandrfanx_ » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:17 am

Michael Graziadei (Daniel) is not leaving the show and Billy Miller (Billy) is not leaving the show either.

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:25 am

Quote yandrfanx_: Michael Graziadei (Daniel) is not leaving the show and Billy Miller (Billy) is not leaving the show either.

Sorry but Michael is leaving the show its been posted. Billy miller is a rumor that he is going to primetime soon.

yandrfanx_

Postby yandrfanx_ » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:06 am

Quote novemberrain72:
Quote yandrfanx_: Michael Graziadei (Daniel) is not leaving the show and Billy Miller (Billy) is not leaving the show either.

Sorry but Michael is leaving the show its been posted. Billy miller is a rumor that he is going to primetime soon.

Michael is not leaving the show, doesn't say so in the Coming & Goings and Billy Miller isn't leaving either so both are just stupid pathetic rumors

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:19 am

Michael is leaving the show . Its posted on soap central. Billy miller is so far a rumor.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:31 am

Michael Graziadei left already. His last episode was in early October.

Daniel & Lucy moved to Chicago.

jcren

Postby jcren » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:55 am

MG is gone. He confirmed it HIMSELF. Can't get anymore official that that! ;)

BM is still up in the air.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:31 am

Quote novemberrain72: Daniel is leaving in December. And possibly billy miller.

Oh no not Billy he's great

Return to “The Young and the Restless”