I feel sorry for Billy

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Barbyboo

I feel sorry for Billy

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:05 pm

First Victoria asked him to spy, Ithen she got kidnapped. The family never accepted him. Only Nikki shows him a little respect. He tries to make Victoria happy, but his old ways haunt him. He's a good dad..and he is soooo good looking.

greengrass

Re: I feel sorry for Billy

Postby greengrass » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:52 pm

I really feel sorry for billy.i wish i could reach threw the TV and give him a big HUG.

LindsayCariad

Postby LindsayCariad » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:13 pm

Quote Barbyboo: First Victoria asked him to spy, Ithen she got kidnapped. The family never accepted him. Only Nikki shows him a little respect. He tries to make Victoria happy, but his old ways haunt him. He's a good dad..and he is soooo good looking.

oh SO TRUE!! i love Billy! too bad he always gets such a bad rap.. and for stuff that's not entirely his fault! Poor billy! <3 u Billy!!

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:40 pm

I feel sorry for him too. I mean this gambling thing happened a long time ago. It's not like he is doing it now but no one will give him a break it isn't fair thats for sure.

Its not real

Postby Its not real » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Billy just can't win.
First Victoria forces him to choose between her and his brother now this.

You just know that if Victoria gets out OK, Victor will take the credit but if anything goes wrong, Billy will get the blame.

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:23 pm

Quote Its not real: Billy just can't win.
First Victoria forces him to choose between her and his brother now this.

You just know that if Victoria gets out OK, Victor will take the credit but if anything goes wrong, Billy will get the blame.

I'm hoping that Victor's interference will make things worse for Victoria,because he always has to take control and be the hero.Billy should be the one to save her so Victor doesn't get his way yet again.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Victor and Nick interference always makes things worse for Victoria.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”