NBC STUDIO LAID OFF

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pink kiity

NBC STUDIO LAID OFF

Postby pink kiity » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:11 pm

NBC studio in burbank ca has announce there laiding off employee from there studio in burbank ca wont know how it will affect there soaps or what will happen to it. it was announce today on the news ;(

barkingdog

Re: NBC STUDIO LAID OFF

Postby barkingdog » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:17 pm

I really don't watch NBC that much. I have a feeling we are going to see alot more layoffs than NBC.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:49 pm

I hate to see people loose their jobs, my husband was just cut to two days and my son was laid off. Everyone has someone they know who's in trouble my heart goes out to any of those affected.

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:25 pm

barbyboo i know what you mean and with so many people out of work its going to be harder for them to find another job because of all of the uneployed who they are up againist other uneployed worker.my sister in law was laid off in 2007 and still hasnt found a job my brother has been out of worked since 1996 and his son got laid off in 2010. and those who will be graduated from college will have a harder time finding work because the times are bad for them to i heard on the news that most of the college grad who just graduated from college are moving back homes with there parents because it cost too much for apartment and they cant afford to lived on there own.after college plus they cant find work. so the times are bad for everyone :| :|

Lucy3

Postby Lucy3 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Quote pink kiity: barbyboo i know what you mean and with so many people out of work its going to be harder for them to find another job because of all of the uneployed who they are up againist other uneployed worker.my sister in law was laid off in 2007 and still hasnt found a job my brother has been out of worked since 1996 and his son got laid off in 2010. and those who will be graduated from college will have a harder time finding work because the times are bad for them to i heard on the news that most of the college grad who just graduated from college are moving back homes with there parents because it cost too much for apartment and they cant afford to lived on there own.after college plus they cant find work. so the times are bad for everyone :| :|

My grandson graduated from college two years ago and although he is working, it has nothing to do with his major and of course doesn't pay all that well. One of my sons works for the Fire Department and they are going from four men on a truck to three. There is a rule that there are two men in and two men out at any fire. Guess they will have to trash that rule. My son in law is probably going to have to close the business he has run for over twenty years. That is just MY family. Most of my friends are pretty much in the same boat. Scary, isn't it?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”