It's only a show

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Barbyboo

It's only a show

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:30 pm

People shouldn't get upset if your fav is not liked by another. That's what makes the world go round....it's only a silly 30minute show...

coco28

Re: It's only a show

Postby coco28 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:39 pm

What? its not real 8) 8) 8)
Omg thanks for letting us all know.

Barmaid

Postby Barmaid » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:41 pm

Quote Barbyboo: People shouldn't get upset if your fav is not liked by another. That's what makes the world go round....it's only a silly 30minute show...

Oh No! It's only a show? You ruined my day. %(

By the way, the show I watch is an hour long and if I thought it was silly, I wouldn't waste time watching it. Also, caring about who else likes or doesn't like a character doesn't pay my rent. :-)

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Yea imagine if it was Kevin's coffee house would be mopped with gals trying to snag a billionaire.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Quote Barmaid:
Quote Barbyboo: People shouldn't get upset if your fav is not liked by another. That's what makes the world go round....it's only a silly 30minute show...

By the way, the show I watch is an hour long and if I thought it was silly, I wouldn't waste time watching it. Also, caring about who else likes or doesn't like a character doesn't pay my rent. :-)
oh I fast forward so for me it's only 30

HumptyDumpty22

Postby HumptyDumpty22 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:55 pm

I think most of us knew that, but thanks for the memo. :-)

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:06 pm

Quote Barmaid:

I think the op was trying to say that the show is less than an hour because of the commercials. Maybe he/she was wrong in saying it was 30 minutes long, but I think that's what he/she meant. Imho eally no need to be sarcastic towards him/her.

TxRangerFan

Postby TxRangerFan » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:24 pm

we get it, you don't like Phyllis, but the multitude of threads bashing her is overkill and boring, there are some of us that have watched every show since 1973, and just because you hate Phyllis does not mean EVERYONE hates Phyllis, just the opposite, she has a very large fanbase. and yes we know her history, we know all of it, even though some feel the need to bring it up all the time to make a point. it does not change the fact that we her fans like her just the way she is!

aquarius50

Postby aquarius50 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Quote TxRangerFan: we get it, you don't like Phyllis, but the multitude of threads bashing her is overkill and boring, there are some of us that have watched every show since 1973, and just because you hate Phyllis does not mean EVERYONE hates Phyllis, just the opposite, she has a very large fanbase. and yes we know her history, we know all of it, even though some feel the need to bring it up all the time to make a point. it does not change the fact that we her fans like her just the way she is!

HUH?!.....did I miss something because I didn't read where anyone mentioned Phyllis. You're jumping to Phyllis's defense when no one has even mentioned her. What's that about? Oh right, I keeping forgetting you're her #1 fan and you can read between lines. Sounds like baiting to me.

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:41 pm

Quote aquarius50:
Quote TxRangerFan: we get it, you don't like Phyllis, but the multitude of threads bashing her is overkill and boring, there are some of us that have watched every show since 1973, and just because you hate Phyllis does not mean EVERYONE hates Phyllis, just the opposite, she has a very large fanbase. and yes we know her history, we know all of it, even though some feel the need to bring it up all the time to make a point. it does not change the fact that we her fans like her just the way she is!

HUH?!.....did I miss something because I didn't read where anyone mentioned Phyllis. You're jumping to Phyllis's defense when no one has even mentioned her. What's that about? Oh right, I keeping forgetting you're her #1 fan and you can read between lines. Sounds like baiting to me.

No you didn't miss anything but some seem to think that everything is about Phyllis.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”