Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:23 am

Quote whitneyspears:
Quote lambchops3:

What a creeper! Chelsea is going "Fatal Attraction" on Sharon now. 8)>)

First she snoops through Sharon's personal letters and steals one. She keeps it in her pocket to re-read over and over again.

Then she eavesdrops on Adam & Sharon's private conversations. This woman is always lurking around and listening to other people talk!

Finally, she sneaks into Sharon's cottage and stand over while she's sleeping!>)

Chelsea's jealous rage is escalating. I think she might try to hurt Sharon next.

Shar Shar better watch her back!

Adam's new rebound chick is a bunny boiler! :D

She sure is! It's a good thing Sharon left her dog at home! >)

Mikichan

Postby Mikichan » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:56 am

Chelsea watched Sharon sleeping, she didn't do anything to her (if she does, then that's another story). However, it's only natural for Chelsea to be worried with all that is going on. The whole scenario with Sharon living on their property is wrong on so many levels. Adam needs to step up and make a decision - leave Chelsea or send Sharon elsewhere. This is toxic.

As far as stalking, "Sharon fans", have you forgotten about Sharon stalking Chelsea and Adam throughout their dating? Forgotten about the drive to the farm to stop the wedding? The stolen pregnancy kit? Lipstick? Listening in on the pregnancy news at Gloworm? I understand fans of Sharon, but at least be objective. Why throw Chelsea under the bus for everything? She didn't create this mess and this is her property Sharon is living on. Sharon is no angel.(sick or not, she has made bad choices all along since the start of the show- lying, etc). It's funny that people are so quick to forgive Sharon but forget that Chelsea had a difficult upbringing too- no father, a horrible example for a mother who pushed her into cons.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:31 am

Quote whitneyspears:
Quote lambchops3:

What a creeper! Chelsea is going "Fatal Attraction" on Sharon now. 8)>)

First she snoops through Sharon's personal letters and steals one. She keeps it in her pocket to re-read over and over again.

Then she eavesdrops on Adam & Sharon's private conversations. This woman is always lurking around and listening to other people talk!

Finally, she sneaks into Sharon's cottage and stand over while she's sleeping!>)

Chelsea's jealous rage is escalating. I think she might try to hurt Sharon next.

Shar Shar better watch her back!

Adam's new rebound chick is a bunny boiler! :D

LMAO ok this made me laff right out loud. Kudos to you :) Great way to start my friday.. TGIF peeps.

I do think Sharon best watch her back.. Phyllis is tame in comparison to what I think Chelsea is capable of.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:40 am

Quote Justahousewife:
Quote KeepingItReal: Sharon went fatal atrraction on her already.....

Oh well, I will say Chelsea is insecure and rightfully so.

See every actions gets an reaction.

Don't give a woman a reason to think she is threatened and she wont react.

Exactly... Sharon already stalked Adam and Chelsea to Kansas. Then she stole her pregnancy test and snuck into Chelseas house when Chelsea was not there.. Sharon is the one who is the stalker..

I think Sharon is going to wish it was Phyllis she was dealing with. Chelsea is going to pay her back for all that stuff. .. I gotta admit I like watching Chelsea with that dark look in her eyes.. she is skeery

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:04 am

Quote trixie60:
Quote coachella: I think Chelsea will try to kill Sharon. She's another Sheila Carter type.

I wouldn't say that Chelsea is that bad but that scene really made me wonder what she's up to. I hope your wrong. But I have a feeling her bad side is going to come out soon.

Oh me too. I think Sharon best be careful.. Chelsea don't seem to have that personality that will stand Sharon messing with her marriage.

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:06 am

Wow, it's been awhile since I ventured this way. I just wanted to read what the fans thought about a possible Sharon/adam reunion. While I do believe this is where this is headed, I don't want Chelsea to be fodder because of this relationship. I blame Adam more than anything because I believe deep down, he NEVER got over Sharon. I do believe he cares a lot for Chelsea but overall, his hearet belongs to SHARON IMO. Anyways, I don't want Chelsea hurt and don't want her to turn into CRAZY ASS ANNIE(although at times Annie was fun to watch, but so sad thanks to Ryan and Greenley who I hated.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:23 am

I don't think Sharon has done anything to Chelsea tht would quality as "fatal attraction" stuff. Adam literally picked her unconscious body up from the burning ranch & carried her to her house, then decided she should hide in his cottage. Sharon asked him several times to confide in Chelsea. She is scared & confused now. I don't see her trying to take Adam from Chelsea (at this time, anyway), much less terrorizing Chelsea in any way.

Its not real

Postby Its not real » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:30 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote trixie60:
Quote coachella: I think Chelsea will try to kill Sharon. She's another Sheila Carter type.

I wouldn't say that Chelsea is that bad but that scene really made me wonder what she's up to. I hope your wrong. But I have a feeling her bad side is going to come out soon.

Oh me too. I think Sharon best be careful.. Chelsea don't seem to have that personality that will stand Sharon messing with her marriage.

In that case Sharon is in big trouble no matter what she does, because Sharon doesn't have to lift a finger to interfere with Chelsea's marriage. All Sharon has to do, to be a problem for Chelsea, is to keep breathing. As long as she is out there Adam will have feelings for her. If Chelsea convinces her to go somewhere else, Adam will be stopping of in that place on his way home to see how she is doing. If Chelsea makes a fuss about it he will just lie to her about what he is doing.
Adam made a big boo boo when he married Chelsea.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:00 am

Quote Justahousewife:

Exactly... Sharon already stalked Adam and Chelsea to Kansas. Then she stole her pregnancy test and snuck into Chelseas house when Chelsea was not there.. Sharon is the one who is the stalker..

oops, I forgot that. I remembered her asking Adam not to marry Chelsea but forgot that she had gone Klepto again. It was not just Chelsea she was swiping items from though. She took someone's lipstick, someone's drivers's license, & Summer's concert tickets, I believe (now tht my memory has been jogged).

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Adam will be furious when he finds out Chelsea was stalking and tormenting Sharon. He definitely would NOT approve! That's why Chelsea keeps lying to him about her "meetings" with Sharon. But deep down, Adam is suspicious.

Chelsea is responsible for Sharon's relapse, and if she continues to harass Sharon, sooner or later, Adam is going to find out. When he does... watch out Giggles! 8)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”