Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
KeepingItReal

Re: Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:02 pm

Sharon went fatal atrraction on her already.....

Oh well, I will say Chelsea is insecure and rightfully so.

See every actions gets an reaction.

Don't give a woman a reason to think she is threatened and she wont react.

Calypso

Postby Calypso » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Chelsea's insecurity with regard to Adam, is making her do some crazy stuff.

AllthatGlitters90

Postby AllthatGlitters90 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:19 pm

Quote lambchops3: What a creeper! Chelsea is going "Fatal Attraction" on Sharon now. 8) >)

First she snoops through Sharon's personal letters and steals one. She keeps it in her pocket to re-read over and over again.

Then she eavesdrops on Adam & Sharon's private conversations. This woman is always lurking around and listening to other people talk!

Finally, she sneaks into Sharon's cottage and stand over while she's sleeping! >)

Chelsea's jealous rage is escalating. I think she might try to hurt Sharon next.

She's been snooping and lurking since Adam and Sharon split. If you recall, they've shown her in the background of some of their convos when they just split. She was lurking around, "observing" since the start so seems she's always been the insecure type. She gave herself those reasons to be insecure even before Sharon came back into the picture full time. >)

I'm actually worried about Sharon's wellbeing even more now. Hopefully Chelsea's jealousy doesnt make her want to cause harm to a fragile Sharon. Her husband is the one she should be taking her problems up with. And if she cant handle then she should bounce her butt out of GC, she wouldnt be missed lol

Trish12

Postby Trish12 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Chelsea is going to be the death of her marriage not Sharon. Sharon is sick. Chelsea is incecure. She should have seen this long before she married Sharon. But I guess like every woman on this show she needs a man to make her feel worthy. Just sad and pathetic actually.

velle

Postby velle » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:39 pm

SO TRUE shron need,s help and Adam is trying to help her but chelsea see,s something more and with her being jealous and stealing sharon,s letter,s and watching her sleep it,s so sad and in the end chelsea will be the one who will kill her marriage not sharon she will do all by her self :)

Justahousewife

Postby Justahousewife » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:00 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Sharon went fatal atrraction on her already.....

Oh well, I will say Chelsea is insecure and rightfully so.

See every actions gets an reaction.

Don't give a woman a reason to think she is threatened and she wont react.

Exactly... Sharon already stalked Adam and Chelsea to Kansas. Then she stole her pregnancy test and snuck into Chelseas house when Chelsea was not there.. Sharon is the one who is the stalker..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”