Spoiler! Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: Spoiler! Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!

Postby trinilisa » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:53 am

And now that I think about it, if Phyllis sees those pictures, it's gonna tick her off even more, which, since this is part of her karma, I am happy with. She needs to know that she's not all that. If she can have sex with Ronan because her husband finally left her sorry butt because of the lying and the stealing from her daughter's trust fund, then I think Nick can sleep with whomever he wants, including her sister. She's smart and suphisticated and classy anyway; more than we can say for Phyllis, so Nick has definitely traded up. And besides Nick hasn't slept with her as yet.
Edited to add: Nick may have traded up, but I think Avery could do a whole lot better...

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:56 am

Quote TxRangerFan:
hotspice58: and he deserted Sharon - his wife at the time - after the death of their daughter,,, with Phyllis!! This is KARMA!!

not on the Y & R I watch, after Cassied was buried Nick left to go find Daniel, not start an affair with Phyllis! While Nick was gone looking for Daniel, Sharon was sniffing after Brad, and she admitted to Nick that she fell in love with Brad during this time. It was almost 8 months later that Nick stalked Phyllis and began the affair with her, and at the same time Sharon was swapping spit with Brad and she had an affair with Brad.

so I think, we will be seeing Nick get karma in the coming weeks!

That is the way it happened on the Y&R I watched also!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:05 am

Quote Ebybrowempoly: hey cool cause if they do a story and tell the truth . nick will not be the one looking bad phyllis will. lets see she try to kill chris and paul . she wa mad that chris kiss danny the man phyllis druged and made him think he was the father of her baby. knowing all to well the baby was from a one night stand with a man in a bar that didn't want anything to do with phyllis . so phyllis set her eyes on danny and by the way she broke up his marriage. why caus she wanted him . she coul have had the baby and raise him by herself but noooooooooo she had to have danny the rock star. . so years pass and the truth comes out but becuase of the time phyllis got away with trying to kill someone and if given the chance she would do it today.oh by the way what the world don't know is that phyllis had dr tim in her ph and he dies but oh no he couldn't be found there so she gets someone to help her move the body . he aka lover rona the FBI help cover it up. oh also she stole money from summer to pay the dr off. while all thsi time nick did stand by hsi wife even when she kept lying to him over and over. all nick wanted was for her to tell him the truth but she couldn't she had to cover her butt at all cost. also summer walked in and caught mommy and ronan doing it on the sofa. so is that the story you want that is what happen . so print that .

Awesome post!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:09 am

Quote countryMomof4: I don't see what the big deal is. I doubt anyone would be happy about having a camera and mike shoved in their face. I certainly wouldn't. I could see Ronan reacting the same way if it was an interrupted date with Phyl and someone came up to them and talked about her screwing the cop who was investigating her attempted murder case.

Avery has probably had her face plastered all over the ews before with her previous work ( Innocence Project ) so I doubt she hasn't been photographed before.

I'm sure the hot-tempered Ronan would go all cave-man on the reporter, too.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:09 am

I don't recall Sharon sniffing after Brad but more like her being "naive" to the fact that Brad was "crushing" on her.
Oh yes, after Ashley left him (don't recall who left who) but he was "womanless", he was leaning on Sharon to take care of his daughter then and welcomed her company/friendship.

Yes, Brad had it bad for Sharon and I never could understand how she could not see that but maybe she did and just "acted" dense to the obvious.

Then that kiss, and ons happened and that was it.

Back on topic:

This is all on Nick and Avery ~) date night ~)

No one else but Nick and Avery.

Wrong is wrong.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:11 am

Quote angel276: Love Navery. Phyllis deserves all she is getting and more!
She is the one who broke up Nicks family years ago.

Karma karma karma...

justmyopinion

Postby justmyopinion » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:12 am

Quote granny45:
Quote TxRangerFan:
hotspice58: and he deserted Sharon - his wife at the time - after the death of their daughter,,, with Phyllis!! This is KARMA!!

not on the Y & R I watch, after Cassied was buried Nick left to go find Daniel, not start an affair with Phyllis! While Nick was gone looking for Daniel, Sharon was sniffing after Brad, and she admitted to Nick that she fell in love with Brad during this time. It was almost 8 months later that Nick stalked Phyllis and began the affair with her, and at the same time Sharon was swapping spit with Brad and she had an affair with Brad.

Yep, and while Nick was going after Daniel Sharon was seeking the truth about the accident to CLEAR Daniel, who was innocent. Phyllis' son. And she gave Sharon an awesome thank you gift for that, didn't she?

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:18 am

I say all Nick has to do is tell the reporter the truth that his lying cheating wife omitted to tell him that she was an attempted murder before she conned him into getting married so quickly. Than the reporter I am sure will become a lot more interested in putting Phyllis in print than Nick. But as usual no one knows what the biggest tramp in GC has done.

Just Mary

Postby Just Mary » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:28 am

Quote justmyopinion:
Quote granny45:
Quote TxRangerFan:

Yep, and while Nick was going after Daniel Sharon was seeking the truth about the accident to CLEAR Daniel, who was innocent. Phyllis' son. And she gave Sharon an awesome thank you gift for that, didn't she?

And lest we forget, Sharon paid her back a few years later by having an affair with Nick and having his baby - Faith.

When Phyllis finally had had it with Nick and Phyllis kicked Nick to the curb, Nick was handed back to Sharon on a silver platter only to have Sharon walk away from Nick straight to New Orleans to Adam's arms.

You can't blame one for breaking up a marriage with children and not blame the other. This score has been settled.

soapfan42

Postby soapfan42 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:30 am

Quote jlsndallaz:
Quote Mebs14: Well, well, lookie here!!!!!!!! The press seems to be very interested in Nick Newman and who he is screwing these day! Especially the fact that he deserted his wife when she needed him most and is now seen out with her sister!!!! Well, well!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the new tabloid headlines...."Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!! Nick Newman doing wife's sister!!!!!!! What A Dog!!!!

Talk about your poetic justice! after all of those time he faught with Phyllis about her little articles about his tramp, Sharon and his step mommie, Diane, now it is him, Nick Newman, who is making the headlines!!! Who is he gonna fight with now???? The tabloids think that he is a bafoon and a joke and that little tart, Avery, what a snake!!! She is gonna be plastered all over the front page for screwing her sister's husband!!!!!!! I love it!!!! Couldn't happen to a finer snake in the grass! What is she so afraid of? Somebody might see her and track her down?????? Stay tuned, I am sure that there will be more.........Hopefully a full out article on her being taken to jail! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

What?!? Nick deserted Phyllis? Are we forgetting that she cheated on Nick by sleeping with another man? Lied to him time and time again about this whole hit-and-run. He has every reason and right to divorce her!!! Go Nick!!!!!!!

Yes, I agree that Phyllis is not the victim. She was sleeping with Ronan before Nick's bath towel had even dried!

But I do think that Avery/Nick are still wrong in dating since Phyllis is Avery's sister. I don't like his part of the story line.

I can't wait until the so-called "mystery person" from Avery's past arrives in town. I bet it's her ex or estranged husband also like someone stated the other day on this board! ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”