Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lady Isadorra

Chelsea Fans Only!!! No Bashing!!!!!!

Postby Lady Isadorra » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:38 pm

Greetings All!!! I thought I would create a thread for Chelsea fans! If everyone else in GC gets to have a thread, how about Chelsea! I know some people say she is evil and has done horrible things but I'm not sure there is anyone in GC that has not done horrible things at some point!! HA! If you don't like it lump it!!!!! In other words DO NOT come into this thread to bash Chelsea! I run a clean thread!! Team Chelsea!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Lady Isadorra

Re: Chelsea Fans Only!!! No Bashing!!!!!!

Postby Lady Isadorra » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:39 pm

Team Chelsea to the top!!! Hope people like the new thread! 3) 3)

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:53 pm

I have come to really like seeing this character on and her most recent scenes have been fantastic. I truly hope she continues to evolve and become a mainstay and even a heroine on this show. I hope there's not some twist to take her back to who she once was. I completely understand the opinion of those who don't like her (and I didn't like her at first) and don't think she's paid her dues yet (and probably can;t pay them). I do hope, though, that Chels continues down the right path.

Lady Isadorra

Postby Lady Isadorra » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:12 pm

Quote bukopandan: I have come to really like seeing this character on and her most recent scenes have been fantastic. I truly hope she continues to evolve and become a mainstay and even a heroine on this show. I hope there's not some twist to take her back to who she once was. I completely understand the opinion of those who don't like her (and I didn't like her at first) and don't think she's paid her dues yet (and probably can;t pay them). I do hope, though, that Chels continues down the right path.

me 2!!!!! I Love her and I hope they continue to evolve her character and not turn her back to the way she was when she first came into town!! Team Chelsea!!

Georgia rain

Postby Georgia rain » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:06 pm

I think Chelsea is a wonderful addition to Y&R .. Love when she is on my TV screen..

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:55 pm

I'm not a fan but I do like Chelsea. :)

Sapora

Postby Sapora » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:02 pm

Quote Lady Isadorra: Team Chelsea to the top!!! Hope people like the new thread! 3) 3)

Count me in. Chelsea has grown on me and I do like her. If only they would give her a good s/l. She is a good actress, so let her show what she really can do.

carsel

Postby carsel » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:09 pm

I love Chelsea I think she is an amazing actress. I hope that she has an even bigger story line in Young and The Restless soon.

xBeex

Postby xBeex » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:13 pm

I’ve really come to love Chelsea; Melissa Claire Egan is a wonderful actress. And it’s nice to have a fresh face in GC and not the same people over and over again.

Simple Komplexity

Postby Simple Komplexity » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Team Chelsea all the way :D I have been a fan of MCE since AMC. This show is lucky to have her. I would like to Chelsea's character continuing to develop.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”