Adam and Sharon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ajsp35801

Re: Adam and Sharon

Postby ajsp35801 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Quote weatherholt3:
Quote Jackie10:
Quote weatherholt3:
Per a an interview with MM in SID 20 Nov issue there will be no triangle between Sharon/Adam/Chelsea

On this I agree and I am glad the new crew are not going there. Phyllis/Nick/Sharon were enough to last a life time and way over done no more. CL will mess up the marriage on her own. Then Sharon and Adam will find their way back to each other. As Adam told Sharon months ago even when we are apart we are together and that as we can plainly see has not changed. So glad the new crew is not going to try and make Sharon into Phyllis.

In the interview MM stated that there is alot of story to Adam and Chelsa to be told. I don't want Sharon and Adam together

MM may want Chadam now being that he sees that Chelsea a character the new regime seems to like. She manages to get friends and soon to be her own business. Something women on this show rarely get. So, whoever gets Adam more airtime is who MM will want to be paired with. ANd who can blame him. He just had a baby.

donde

Postby donde » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:49 pm

I want Sharon and Adam back. Sharon is the only woman Adam has loved with his whole heart. He is risking everything for her. He is the one helping her. Then man is still deeply in love. I am ready for the slow burn of their love.

beachmomluvr

Postby beachmomluvr » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Quote ajsp35801:
Quote weatherholt3:
Quote Jackie10:
Quote weatherholt3:
Per a an interview with MM in SID 20 Nov issue there will be no triangle between Sharon/Adam/Chelsea

On this I agree and I am glad the new crew are not going there. Phyllis/Nick/Sharon were enough to last a life time and way over done no more. CL will mess up the marriage on her own. Then Sharon and Adam will find their way back to each other. As Adam told Sharon months ago even when we are apart we are together and that as we can plainly see has not changed. So glad the new crew is not going to try and make Sharon into Phyllis.

In the interview MM stated that there is alot of story to Adam and Chelsa to be told. I don't want Sharon and Adam together

MM may want Chadam now being that he sees that Chelsea a character the new regime seems to like. She manages to get friends and soon to be her own business. Something women on this show rarely get. So, whoever gets Adam more airtime is who MM will want to be paired with. ANd who can blame him. He just had a baby.

MM will want whatever the show tells him, whether it be Shadam or Chadam so please don't make this out to be MM wanting one pairing over the other. MM has been very impartial when it comes to Chadam and Shadam fans, he has to be careful now due to his being burned when Shadam was broken up. MM enjoys working with both and IMO will be happy with either pairing, besides he sure is getting alot of screentime with Sharon who has a frontrunner story right now, gosh, that must mean he wants Shadam LOL!

sylarrocks

Postby sylarrocks » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Quote weatherholt3:
Quote Jackie10:
Quote weatherholt3:

Lol. I see the spin you put on that ;) . MM didn't say "a lot". He said there are more stories to be told. This was after he said that Sharon and Adam have a lot of history and have more stories that can be told.

Its not real

Postby Its not real » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Quote granny45:
Quote Dollie_2009: Heres a question for you then...why is it okay if Sharon hooks up with Nicks brother Adam but Nick can't hook up with Pyhllis's sister?? Seems like a bit of a double standard here don'tcha think?? Just curious...

If you are asking me...it isn't at all OK for ANYONE to hook up with their relatives. It just turns me off totally and I think it is sickening! YUCK!

Gee, how do you stand to watch any soap operas then?

B&B's Logan has been with both brothers and the father too, and now Liam is alternately bonking Steffy and Hope who have been raised as half sisters.

Nick has been with his step-mom, Chelsea has been with half brothers Chance and Ronan. Didn't Jill sleep with father John and also Jack Abbott?

It was a long time ago and I didn't watch much but didn't Carly on one life to live also get together with Jack's half brother?

Its not real

Postby Its not real » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:56 pm

Quote weatherholt3:
Quote Leel:
Quote drama_queen: I honestly do not believe that Sharon and Adam will get together, Im not saying they may not have a little fun (not on a dumpster of course ;) ) but I dont think that they will get back together.

I do. This is how the new writers have written them. In spite of the controversy the Sharon and Adam pairing caused, the e-mails to sony/cbs, the writers are going ahead with it. I believe Chelsea and Adam were married in order to redeem Adam and have him act decent for a change. This was a set up to then reunite him with Sharon after Chelsea either kicks him to the curb, which she should immediately, or he leaves her for Sharon. We can see the writing on the wall. Sharon may weep and wail but this is an act, it's only a matter of time before they take it to the next level in the cottage. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am.

As far as I can see there already is. He is lying to Chelsea and sneaking out to see and help Sharon and now Chelsea is in Adam's arms and looking daggers over his shoulder at Sharon. So Adam and Sharon haven't hit the sheets (yet) but her presence in Adam's life and his determination to help her is sure putting a strain on his marriage. It's looking pretty triangular in shape to me.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”