Today's scene with Cain and Heather

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
wonder-mom

Today's scene with Cain and Heather

Postby wonder-mom » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:55 am

I know Heather was just asking Cane questions about JiMin, but wow, they could have some HOT HOT HOT chemistry going on. I could totally see them together. Lily and Cain, to brother/sister chemistry for them to be a couple in my opinion. But wow, yeah looked really hot, better then even Cane and Amber.

Idgie

Re: Today's scene with Cain and Heather

Postby Idgie » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:01 am

They seem to be testing the waters with Cane and the ladies. They can have him with a TREE stump as far as I'm concerned as long as they keep him far, FAR away from that SKANK Amber.

Amy

Re: Today's scene with Cain and Heather

Postby Amy » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:11 am

Quote wonder-mom: I know Heather was just asking Cane questions about JiMin, but wow, they could have some HOT HOT HOT chemistry going on. I could totally see them together. Lily and Cain, to brother/sister chemistry for them to be a couple in my opinion. But wow, yeah looked really hot, better then even Cane and Amber.

I'm assuming that you're viewing the Canadian show - as this scene hasn't happened in the US yet. If so, in the future, please include the word Spoiler in your title ;)

Thank you,
Amy
Y&R Editor

Return to “The Young and the Restless”