Does anyone else wonder...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
aryzonna

Does anyone else wonder...

Postby aryzonna » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:59 pm

The point of seperating Lily and Daniel

The point of having her step brother chase her

Then the talk of her and Cane getting together, they made daniel out to be a bad guy why put her with another one strait away

Iamulaw

Re: Does anyone else wonder...

Postby Iamulaw » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:06 pm

I too would rather see Lily with Daniel if anyone. They had one of those true love stories. The running away together and all that (a little modern day Romeo and Juliet going on there). There are alot of young couples out their I wish Y&R took this time to utilize Lily and Daniel and show that when you get married you stuff happens. You want to play adult be adult.

kimyla

Re: Does anyone else wonder...

Postby kimyla » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:05 am

Lily & Daniel married so young! It is no surprise that they split them up. Maybe eventually Lily & Daniel will get together. I do wonder why they want to possibly put Lily with some one else. I can see Amber and Daniel getting together. That would make more sense. But sometimes, okay, most of the time the writing goes off in left field and there is no rhyme or reason. Just bad writing. Maybe they ran out of material for lily & Daniel, and figured this was the way to come up with new material.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”