in all my years

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
fuel1316

in all my years

Postby fuel1316 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:27 pm

:)) in the 10 years ive watched this show i have to say ive never seen a better episode! watching phylis get dragged off to jail was a laugh riot and i loved every minute of it! :-) :)) :] :o :)

BabygirlAH

Re: in all my years

Postby BabygirlAH » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:33 pm

Quote fuel1316: :)) in the 10 years ive watched this show i have to say ive never seen a better episode! watching phylis get dragged off to jail was a laugh riot and i loved every minute of it! :-) :)) :] :o :)

I enjoyed that part too. Especially when she told her to undress so she can search her. How humiliating for Phyllis.

I didn't like the part where Jimin was found dead. I guess he is too sexy for the show.

MicheleYR

Postby MicheleYR » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:57 pm

We've seen a bit too much Phyllis lately but I did enjoy watching her dragged off to prison. :)

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:14 pm

Quote BabygirlAH:
Quote fuel1316: :)) in the 10 years ive watched this show i have to say ive never seen a better episode! watching phylis get dragged off to jail was a laugh riot and i loved every minute of it! :-) :)) :] :o :)

I enjoyed that part too. Especially when she told her to undress so she can search her. How humiliating for Phyllis.

I didn't like the part where Jimin was found dead. I guess he is too sexy for the show.

You're right about Ji-Min; he was too SEXY for Y&R. He will greatly missed; another one bites the dust... %(

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:39 pm

Yeah Amy, I wanted to cry when I saw him on the floor.

Sundevil98

Postby Sundevil98 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:50 pm

Ji Min was a character that I enjoyed, it will be sad to see him go, though I have to admit I didn't like him with Jill - somthing didn't seem right about them.

I like Phyllis's character but I was growing weary of her "mother of the year" antics toward the end. I just want that story line to come to a conclusion. However, when in jail, the officer's use of rubber gloves added a bit of humor to the otherwise tiring story line. jmo

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:54 pm

I didn't like him with Jill either.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:54 pm

Quote aym0402:
Quote BabygirlAH:

You're right about Ji-Min; he was too SEXY for Y&R. He will greatly missed; another one bites the dust... %(

Not only is he great looking...but, oh, that voice..... *)

pfoster191

Postby pfoster191 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:56 pm

Quote BabygirlAH:

I for one am disappointed about JiMin. He is one good looking man. I wonder if he will end up having a twin brother also? Wouldn't that be a hoot for Jill?
Patti

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:58 pm

Yes, that would be a hoot and not surprising either.

Maybe he's off to bigger and better things. I think he'd be great in movies.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”