SOD Online Article - Carolyn Hinsey Re: Phyllis Storyline

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: SOD Online Article - Carolyn Hinsey Re: Phyllis Storyline

Postby Eppy » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:12 pm

Quote Slyn11:
Quote Delilah127:
Quote Soulsistah:
Quote Slyn11: I guess I am watching a different show...because I think Phyllis and Nick are awesome together...all I see is pure chemistry. No one else on that show sizzles even a little in comparison.

And Jack and Phyllis??? That is just so dull. I love him being a supportive friend, and I will even take him pining away for her in silence, but I cannot take them getting back together.

I totally believe that Phyllis is being a "good" mother now...she learned the hard way with Daniel. People grow and change...even soap people. Of course, she may (hopefully) scheme and connive is possible for her to have developed some positive lessons from this experience of going to jail.

Never gonna happen...this is Phyllis we're talking about. She never learns. Just watch and see...

Phyllis and Nick have as much chemistry as two animals rutting...JMHO.

ITA with you. I think some have confused the ability for these two to have sex-a-thons as "chemistry".

Any man can go around a corner and pick up back alley tramp, and still have sexual chemistry. It doesn't mean she is his soulmate or life partner. It takes way way more than that.

I see more than sex. I see love and a connection. More than I have ever seen between him and Sharon. I like the way their whole love story played out. They are about more than just sex.

But this is all about opininon. I find all the other couples on the show like watching paint dry. While, I am sure others enjoy them.
I agree - they are like watching paint dry. That's because the writers don't know how to write love and romance - only sex in the afternoon. Used to be, romance was running rampant on Y&R - now it's the Phyllis show, and what do you expect?!!!!

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:30 pm

phyllis is trying to be something shes not.a real mother.she is to into herself to really care about anyone other than herself.the only reason she is worried about the baby is that nicks the dad or maybe not.she has lost some smart cells since she has been with nick.she is not a good person so why make her one.i'm glad that she is in jail but we all know that will not be for long

Postby Touched » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:36 pm

I got a bad feeling with today's episode that Phyllis' days in jail are numbered! She never pays for anything she does!

mommy of seven

Postby mommy of seven » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:53 pm

You hit the nail on the head, I was wondering what in the heck was Daniel talking about on today's show. I don't remember her around with him at all.

Postby ILuvNY » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:31 pm

Quote silva8: What does Nick have to do with it? Nick and Phylis are red hot together. That's the one thing LML is doing right.

While I disagree with the fact that she's doing it right I will agree that it's the one thing she's doing....the ONLY thing! ~)

Postby BabygirlAH » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:39 pm

Quote silva8: The writers only seem to be truly interested in a handful of people on the show. Phyllis, Nick, Kevin,Michael,Gloria and a couple of others. The rest of the cast really seem to be almost like filler. They just revolve around central characters.

Exactly. There are so many others that could have great potential with better storylines.

Postby Delilah127 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:48 pm

Quote silva8: PHICKTERS are not going nuts. I agree with Hinsey, Phyllis is NOT stupid. Another woman on Y&R has won that title hands down. LOL. We agree this story line has been beaten into the ground. It's time to move on.

aren't you funny, trying to pass the stupid title to Sharon ;) Won't work though, what you see as stupid is really just true kind heartedness and desire to believe in others. It usually comes back to bite her in the butt.

Real stupidity comes from not minding one's own business when certain things don't concern them and then getting caught on tape bullying others. That's classic idiocy right there--oh and let's not forget carrying around the davey crocket wig in the purse! of even more fine moments ;)

No that stupid moron title fits squarely on the red headed heffers azz. Whatever silly decisions Sharon has made, none of them as I recall have ever caused her to be publicly humiliated or made to look like a dumb azz in front of all of GC.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”