Amber is awesome

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Amber is awesome

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:40 pm

Quote Iamulaw:
Quote Intrigued: I agree.. Amber is no good.. and she is always getting innocent people involved with her schemes.. but now with the JiMin storyline.. what will happen to Amber.. I can see her tongue tied for a response now

Amber is and always will be for self (anybody seen George I'm running from him LOL) Now that JiMin is bumped off she's gonna get herself into some more sticky stuff. She thinks for the moment not the end results.

You rang madame? Amber will not have this fall at her lap. The true Culprit is Carson. He was also behind Plums death. Only a true detective such as myself can figure this puzzle out.

Amber will not be tried, so I have no worries about Amber's future.

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:45 pm

When final curtain is lowered, Amber will be not anywhere apart of the who dun it scenario. Mark my words. It is the gospel truth. Amen and sing praises.

NotSoYButStillR

Postby NotSoYButStillR » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:35 pm

She is starting to grow on me too, I really liked her back and forth flirting with Carson, they looked good together, too bad he's probably not going to be around for long.

roxanne

Postby roxanne » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:58 pm

AMBER, HAS HER ISSUES BUT U GOT TO LIKE HER! *)
SHE'LL GIVE U A RIDE FOR YOUR MONEY :-)

Nosycookie1201

Postby Nosycookie1201 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:04 am

Quote sarasecret007: I don't know about other viewers but, Amber is growing on me. I'm starting to feel as though everybody should focus there attention on her instead of Phyllis. I hope she stays on with the show.

HUH? 8)

jeansguy

Postby jeansguy » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:45 am

Quote BILLBOWSKI: I am with u guys too!! Amber deserves to be a major character on this show!!!

I totally agree. I've always like characters like Amber. They are what makes watching the soaps fun.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”