I've been gone...please answer?!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Stoff

I've been gone...please answer?!

Postby Stoff » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:00 pm

I have not been on the board in months now....have had major computer problems. If this thread was started weeks ago, please forgive me. I just haven't had the time to look back through them to find what I'm looking for. Why did Y&R change actresses (Colleen). I miss her SOOOOOO much!!!! I never read anything about her leaving or getting fired or whatever. Can anyone answer this for me? Again, I am sorry if this is a repeat. :|

restlessandyoung

Re: I've been gone...please answer?!

Postby restlessandyoung » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:12 pm

Don't worry we'll forgive you this time! LOL!!

The short of it is she was let go a a couple months ago with no notice, just calls and told not to show up again, no chance to say good-bye nothing. There has been a lot of speculation as to what happened, but nothing concrete has been said from either side. I'm sure if you scroll back or even flip through the petition to get AL back you will get an idea of what some of her advid supports are saying.

Hope that helps.

Stoff

Postby Stoff » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:30 pm

Quote restlessandyoung: Don't worry we'll forgive you this time! LOL!!

The short of it is she was let go a a couple months ago with no notice, just calls and told not to show up again, no chance to say good-bye nothing. There has been a lot of speculation as to what happened, but nothing concrete has been said from either side. I'm sure if you scroll back or even flip through the petition to get AL back you will get an idea of what some of her advid supports are saying.

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much!!

restlessandyoung

Postby restlessandyoung » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:33 pm

Quote Stoff:

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much!!

No problem! Glad I could help!! :))

flowergirl25

Postby flowergirl25 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:19 pm

Quote restlessandyoung:
Quote Stoff:

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much!!

No problem! Glad I could help!! :))
ive been woundering myself about
that.

sarab

Postby sarab » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:00 pm

Please go to the Bring Back Adrianne thread and sign the petition to get her back if you so choose. Thanks.

Sara

Stoff

Postby Stoff » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:03 am

Quote sarab: Please go to the Bring Back Adrianne thread and sign the petition to get her back if you so choose. Thanks.

Sara

What page is the thread on?

carlotta1960

Postby carlotta1960 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:37 pm

Quote Stoff:
Quote sarab: Please go to the Bring Back Adrianne thread and sign the petition to get her back if you so choose. Thanks.

Sara

What page is the thread on?

Hopefully it is on page 1. We try to keep it in the front so those who haven't signed yet will see it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”