CASSIE'S CHALLENGE STORY LINE?????

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
KLSP417

CASSIE'S CHALLENGE STORY LINE?????

Postby KLSP417 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:50 pm

?) What ever happened to the benefit Nick and Sharon were planning for Cassie? Weren't they supposed to have had it in August while Jack was out of town? Did I miss something here? I thought this would have given Nick and Sharon a chance to get together.

zzyzx

Re: CASSIE'S CHALLENGE STORY LINE?????

Postby zzyzx » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:52 pm

Quote KLSP417: ?) What ever happened to the benefit Nick and Sharon were planning for Cassie? Weren't they supposed to have had it in August while Jack was out of town? Did I miss something here? I thought this would have given Nick and Sharon a chance to get together.

Too much going on with Phyllis, Summer Abbot and Jack's problems

restlessandyoung

Postby restlessandyoung » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:09 pm

It's so sad the way the writers start a story line, then it just disapears. I doubt this will come up again since her picture has been taken down from the coffee house. I guess she is just fading away... %(

Delilah127

Postby Delilah127 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:24 pm

Quote KLSP417: ?) What ever happened to the benefit Nick and Sharon were planning for Cassie? Weren't they supposed to have had it in August while Jack was out of town? Did I miss something here? I thought this would have given Nick and Sharon a chance to get together.

I wondered the same thing. Just another glaring and embarrassing spotlight on how bad this show has become and how LML, starts sl's and then just drops them.

Bill Bell must be rolling in his grave. ;(

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:28 pm

It's one of LML's dropped sl's. Damn :-)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:30 pm

I guess there's no end in sight for the horrific writing...does LML and her crew think the fans also have amnesia? That we just forget about all these build-up s/ls that quickly are forgotten about? Or are the writers the ones with amnesia? ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”