next week spoiler on Young and Restless

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lfga

next week spoiler on Young and Restless

Postby lfga » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:14 pm

Victor and Nikki mourn another loss together, stronger than ever… Victor and Nikki slowly put the pieces of their resurrection back together… Phyllis lets Christine have it for this infantile fighting. Now another lawsuit… Jack tests Billy’s loyalty… Adam takes Sharon’s side. But he can’t bear to let Chelsea in on this… Phyllis blames Avery for luring Nick, to her bosom.

Coastie

Re: next week spoiler on Young and Restless

Postby Coastie » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:16 pm

Quote lfga: Victor and Nikki mourn another loss together, stronger than ever… Victor and Nikki slowly put the pieces of their resurrection back together… Phyllis lets Christine have it for this infantile fighting. Now another lawsuit… Jack tests Billy’s loyalty… Adam takes Sharon’s side. But he can’t bear to let Chelsea in on this… Phyllis blames Avery for luring Nick, to her bosom.

Thanks for these "spoilers" I was wondering if anything has been leaked about Abby's demise ?)

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:19 pm

sounds interesting.

Lucy3

Postby Lucy3 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:28 pm

Victor and Nikki are always "stronger than ever" for about fifteen minutes after getting back together. I find that duo nauseating. Hope Christine gives it right back to the nut who tried to kill her and has always acted like it was Christine's fault. What sort of convoluted logic is that? And Phyllis can't decide which man she wants so just plans to hang onto both? That's nice. ~)

DEEDEEBAY

Postby DEEDEEBAY » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:36 pm

I know Abby is leaving the show but are they killing her off????? OMG that would be horrible, so who then are Victor and Nikki grieving?

Its not real

Postby Its not real » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Quote DEEDEEBAY: I know Abby is leaving the show but are they killing her off????? OMG that would be horrible, so who then are Victor and Nikki grieving?

I think it might be the loss of the ranch...no inside information here, just a guess.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Quote DEEDEEBAY: I know Abby is leaving the show but are they killing her off????? OMG that would be horrible, so who then are Victor and Nikki grieving?

I doubt Nikkki would grieve that much for Abby, after all she is not one of her brats, those two are the only ones worth a tear in Nikki's selfish world.

simscb

Postby simscb » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:41 pm

*****SPOILER*****
Sharon sets fire to the Newman Ranch and it burns to the ground.

Guess they will be mourning because of all their "wonderful" memories at the ranch. JMO

Its not real

Postby Its not real » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Quote Lucy3: Victor and Nikki are always "stronger than ever" for about fifteen minutes after getting back together. I find that duo nauseating. Hope Christine gives it right back to the nut who tried to kill her and has always acted like it was Christine's fault. What sort of convoluted logic is that? And Phyllis can't decide which man she wants so just plans to hang onto both? That's nice. ~)

Phyllis must think she is the female version of B&B's Ridge (or this generation's Liam) they both like to have two members of the opposite sex dancing around them vying for their affections.

lfga

Postby lfga » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:41 pm

abby,s name wasnt mention..just a great lost,,,i dont know if the great lost will be a person or not...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”