Summer spoiler...What?! THIS is what they come up with?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Soapluva07

Summer spoiler...What?! THIS is what they come up with?

Postby Soapluva07 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:54 pm

She has RSV?! You won't ever need any kind of blood or bone marrow for that!

I think the spoilers they gave us are wrong. The least they could do is tell us when they change things. Everyone around here has been waiting and then they go and do this.

This is why I hate spoilers sometimes. Oh well. ~)

catc20

Re: Summer spoiler...What?! THIS is what they come up with?

Postby catc20 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:06 pm

Quote Soapluva07: She has RSV?! You won't ever need any kind of blood or bone marrow for that!

I think the spoilers they gave us are wrong. The least they could do is tell us when they change things. Everyone around here has been waiting and then they go and do this.

RSV can be a symptom of a chronic disease/more serious condition. So basically I can def see at first they thing it's only that and BAM it's something more serious/ they found an underlying condition causing the RSV. ;)

Soapluva07

Postby Soapluva07 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:13 pm

Quote catc20:
Quote Soapluva07: She has RSV?! You won't ever need any kind of blood or bone marrow for that!

RSV can be a symptom of a chronic disease/more serious condition. So basically I can def see at first they thing it's only that and BAM it's something more serious/ they found an underlying condition causing the RSV. ;)

It would have to do with the immune system. They'd have to give her AIDS. :~ What a joke!

catc20

Postby catc20 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:04 pm

Aids? I highly highly doubt that. LOL There are hundreds and hundreds of immune disorders, Aids is so not the only option by a long shot. ;)

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:14 pm

Wierd. My daughter had RSV. She spent two nights at the hospital. they say it is quite common. Only a small ratio turns out to be serious.

catc20

Postby catc20 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:17 pm

Quote pdames4: Wierd. My daughter had RSV. She spent two nights at the hospital. they say it is quite common. Only a small ratio turns out to be serious.

Ofcourse usually it's nothing, but since this is a Soap and with the spoilers indicating Summer needs a match for something(if that's the case) then obviously the RSV is an indicator of something worse. ;)

funandthensum

Postby funandthensum » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:03 pm

Did you ever hear of misdiagnosis. They may be calling it RSV now, but Logan may not have diagnosed the correctly. Just a thought. ;)

mpaden2002

Postby mpaden2002 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:01 pm

ya never know what they will do with this.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”