Car Crash SPOILER!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
dazzleme

Re: Car Crash SPOILER!!

Postby dazzleme » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:09 pm

Quote Benay:
Quote dbpnrd:
Quote Benay:
Quote Perseus: Per SOD, the doctor cannot confirm if it was the accident or nature that caused Chelsea's miscarruage!

Chelsea is far enough along to tell that they are expecting a boy. She seems far enough into her pregnancy that a miscarriage would be unlikely unless a trauma takes place.

How far is she, that has not been determined. Geez ~)

I don't understand why you are rude to me every time I post on here. Please don't respond to my posts and I won't respond to yours from now on!

this one is rude to everyone...at least anyone that is a Phyllis fan and they wonder why this never ends!

dbpnrd

Postby dbpnrd » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Quote dazzleme:
Quote Benay:
Quote dbpnrd:
Quote Benay:
Quote Perseus: Per SOD, the doctor cannot confirm if it was the accident or nature that caused Chelsea's miscarruage!

Chelsea is far enough along to tell that they are expecting a boy. She seems far enough into her pregnancy that a miscarriage would be unlikely unless a trauma takes place.

How far is she, that has not been determined. Geez ~)

I don't understand why you are rude to me every time I post on here. Please don't respond to my posts and I won't respond to yours from now on!

this one is rude to everyone...at least anyone that is a Phyllis fan and they wonder why this never ends!

and my dear this goes for you as well and all of the Phyl worshipers so keep off my back.

PhylFan

Postby PhylFan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:30 pm

Quote dazzleme:
Quote Crissy 2008: I really hope Chadam does not lose their baby. I love them together, and that would be so sad. I know some people think Adam deserves his karma to catch up with him, but what about all the rest of the Newman's, when are they going to get theirs..

according to some the only Newman's that deserve to pay for anything is Phyllis and Adam....the others could do anything and it's all okay...heck if Victor took a bag of puppies and threw them in a lake to drown, he would still come out smelling like a rose compared to Adam and Phyllis.... ~)

ICAM - nothing, and I mean nothing sticks to Victor. How many crimes has he committed and not paid for? Yet there is lust for blood for Phyllis' crime from 20 years ago and Adam could save a bus load of children and he wouldn't get a brownie point ~)

chillepepper

Postby chillepepper » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:34 pm

Oh so there will be another sl all centered around the Newmans? Can't beleive that Phylliss is still going to be front and center again. And by the way why the heck is it this kid has her own car,and how old is she supppose to be?
I can't beleive that we are having more stupid crap all just to kill off a baby.Well I guess the new writers have no more of an imagination than the others did. I can see they have no plans of finishing off sls. This show well never make it to 2014. The new writers are firing off some of the Abbots and Newmans, why not kill off Faith while your at it. Good by Y&R ,Maria started the ball rolling and the new regime are going to finish it off but good. Sounds like that is what cbs and sony really wanted all along.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Quote chillepepper: Oh so there will be another sl all centered around the Newmans? Can't beleive that Phylliss is still going to be front and center again. And by the way why the heck is it this kid has her own car,and how old is she supppose to be?
I can't beleive that we are having more stupid crap all just to kill off a baby.Well I guess the new writers have no more of an imagination than the others did. I can see they have no plans of finishing off sls. This show well never make it to 2014. The new writers are firing off some of the Abbots and Newmans, why not kill off Faith while your at it. Good by Y&R ,Maria started the ball rolling and the new regime are going to finish it off but good. Sounds like that is what cbs and sony really wanted all along.

ITA - recycled garbage

dbpnrd

Postby dbpnrd » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Has soaps not always been reclycle garbage, its why so many luv the show.

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Well apparently Summer will be doing time in the local juvinile home...unless someone like Ronan will get her out of it...it's like dey ja vu ~)

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:16 pm

Quote canada gal: Summer does it. Never saw that coming. WOW, this is going to be a fun ride. :)

wow, phyl gets away with a hit and run attempted murder and both her children get involved in car crashes that result in their causing, in one way or another, the end of life.

one day, someone carrying phyl's bloodline has got to die. it's only right that it happen. i'd hate for it to be avery though b/c phyl wouldn't be hurt enough by it. she'd grieve for two days and make it all about herself. so it would need to be one of her children or herself who died (or was damaged beyond ever being his or her normal self again).

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Quote chillepepper: Oh so there will be another sl all centered around the Newmans? Can't beleive that Phylliss is still going to be front and center again. And by the way why the heck is it this kid has her own car,and how old is she supppose to be?

phyl having to show up everywhere reminds me of sarah palin's need to do everything she can to stay in the public's field of view. daughter bristol is turning out to be quite useful in that way. makes sense that summer will provide story for phyl now that phyl's own heyday is over.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Speak for yourself as to why people wuv the recycled garbage - #ignorance.

This viewer doesn't.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”