THIS TIME NICK IS NOT WRONG

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ebybrowempoly

THIS TIME NICK IS NOT WRONG

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:00 pm

Sorry will get bash for this but what man wants to be married to a woman that does nothing but lie to his face over and over and will let thier child think that mommy is cheating om daddy. there are time nick is a whimp like he was when he walk out on dharon and noah.

but this time he isn't wrong.all he ask was not to lie to him and she would look him dead in the eye and lie . when he found out about the hit and run he stood by her . when the lie came up . all phyllis would say its his lie well homey it your lie as well. what man wants to live with a woman that is willing to live the lie . the lie was hurting summer .now there is no more lies cause phyllis had sex with ronan and all seh can say s you left me . what two days ago is that all it takes is two days to cheat on your mate. thsi time i am on nick side.

KeepingItReal

Re: THIS TIME NICK IS NOT WRONG

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Bash for what....telling the truth.

I really don't know why he always the fall guy. Like he is the only one that can do wrong.

#whatever

This is all on Phyllis and always has been. But she's an angel and a victim....that why it's okay for her to be banging the dirty FBI on the couch.

Graceee

Postby Graceee » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:19 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Bash for what....telling the truth.

I really don't know why he always the fall guy. Like he is the only one that can do wrong.

#whatever

This is all on Phyllis and always has been. But she's an angel and a victim....that why it's okay for her to be banging the dirty FBI on the couch.

Very well said- I agree with both posts above!

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm

No Nick isn't wrong for this one Phyliss brought it all on herself, But that doesn't change the fact that I am enjoying Nick suffer I have been waiting a long time for it.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Nick has suffered a lot being married to his mistress. 3)

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Nick has suffered a lot being married to his mistress. 3)

I can't tell he keeps going back so he must like it.

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:29 pm

Quote Ebybrowempoly: Sorry will get bash for this but what man wants to be married to a woman that does nothing but lie to his face over and over and will let thier child think that mommy is cheating om daddy. there are time nick is a whimp like he was when he walk out on dharon and noah.

but this time he isn't wrong.all he ask was not to lie to him and she would look him dead in the eye and lie . when he found out about the hit and run he stood by her . when the lie came up . all phyllis would say its his lie well homey it your lie as well. what man wants to live with a woman that is willing to live the lie . the lie was hurting summer .now there is no more lies cause phyllis had sex with ronan and all seh can say s you left me . what two days ago is that all it takes is two days to cheat on your mate. thsi time i am on nick side.

Did you read the thread bashing him ??? My god I went on there and stuck up for him there too..My gosh if my daughter had walked in on that I would have beat Ronan to a pulp, fed or not..I thought he acted very civil..but then again I have always liked Nick...he has had to put up with both Phyllis and Sharon all these years..by choice I know.

TxRangerFan

Postby TxRangerFan » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Nick has suffered a lot being married to his mistress. 3)

he is married to his wife

his last mistress was Sharon, but luckily he has not been married to her since 2006!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”