LOL, at the double standard

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

LOL, at the double standard

Postby rediculous » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:56 pm

The same people who sang Nick's praises when he deserted Sharon at her lowest point, the death of her child, who found all kinds of excuses for his behavior, (well, he wanted Phyllis) are now raking him over the coals because he also walked out on Phyllis at her lowest point. When he couldn't stay and support his wife through her grief at the loss of their child, what in the h-ll makes anyone thing he would stay and support a wife through her lies and attempted murder trial. The same people who thought the desertion of Sharon was justified are now ready to tar and feather him at his desertion of Phyllis.

All the craziness is not only on the soap! :D

KeepingItReal

Re: LOL, at the double standard

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Red I know.

Different day but same sorry story. ~)

Hence why the Non bash threads got started.

She will always be the "mistress" to me 3)

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:19 pm

I never praised Nick for leaving Sharon, And i am enjoying every bit of Phyliss cheating on Nick.

But I do agree about double standards on this board but there not only coming from one side. ;)

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:25 pm

Quote laurie6: I never praised Nick for leaving Sharon, And i am enjoying every bit of Phyliss cheating on Nick.

But I do agree about double standards on this board but there not only coming from one side. ;)

I agree laurie, I see it coming from both sides also!

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Red I know.

Different day but same sorry story. ~)

Hence why the Non bash threads got started.

She will always be the "mistress" to me 3)

:) :)

Lucy3

Postby Lucy3 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:33 pm

I really don't know why anyone would expect Nick to hang around. He sure didn't hang around when his first wife needed him so why start now? I don't see it as him not being man enough to stay, I see a man who has a tad of self respect left and has just had all he can take. I'm wondering what took him so long.

SassySashie

Postby SassySashie » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:49 pm

I will admit this, I did not care that Nick left Sharon mainly because I was so bored of Shick for a very long time I was ready for "whatever that was" to be over. I'm now not surprised he didn't stand by Phyllis either, that's just who he is. But the double standards are all over this board on both sides but I love discussions with posters who are fair and I simply ignore the rest!

Yale Steam

Postby Yale Steam » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:58 pm

I will admit it too. I did not care that he left Sharon because I never liked her anyway. I still don't.

jcren

Postby jcren » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:59 pm

ikr? also loving how Summer is getting racked for icing Phyllis out her life, but when it was Noah doing it to his mother people were praising him. And vice versa...

LOL

chillepepper

Postby chillepepper » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:01 pm

I don't get why some people seem to think that Nick should stand by a woman who would rather tell the truth to her ex-lover than her own husband. How many times has Nick asked her to tell him EVERYTHING and she still lies or holds back on the truth. Really I agree with another poster when they said Nick is damned if he and damned if he doesn't. I don't like the fact that Nick can't seem to keep his mind off sex for more than 2 seconds ,but neither can Phylliss ,she is no better.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”