Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
77RestlessFan

Re: Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!

Postby 77RestlessFan » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Quote kenerly1: Okay as a matter of opinion I adore Nick and if I had caught my wife with another man and my daughter had found them I would have beat the heck out of Ronan..I think he acted very civil...just an opinion..always have loved Nick..at least he doesn't steal babies like his slimy azz brother.

I would have felt better if Nick had have gone after Ronan. But Nick is a coward. He would rather beat up on Phyllis. He left her. And lets not forget he tried to do her sister before Phyllis even gave in to Ronan. He is a hypocrite and a liar.

Shirl62

Postby Shirl62 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:02 pm

Quote bklynlady:
Quote Shirl62:
Quote dafyduc:
Quote kenerly1: Okay as a matter of opinion I adore Nick and if I had caught my wife with another man and my daughter had found them I would have beat the heck out of Ronan..I think he acted very civil...just an opinion..always have loved Nick..at least he doesn't steal babies like his slimy azz brother.

Why do you have to Drag Adam into it? He is more MAN on his worst day than Little Nicky will ever be!

Amen to that! I would pick Adam over Nick any day. I don't care what he did in the past. Adam was raised being taught how to man up and he knows how. Nick is just an impotent child living in his playpen running home everytime he needs to get daddy to make it all better for him.

ITA. Nick is a P.O.S. loser. Count how many times he's screwed and crapped on women, destroyed his marriages, breaks the law, then uses the law to suits his agenda.

He is the cause of the Sharon and Phyllis war. Nobody held a gun to his head and coerced him to be with them. His dick chooses for him.

Nick is just a very immature little boy. He has no clue what he is doing. He wants to blame everyone else for his won mistakes and screaming blame on Phyllis like he has done just shows how immature he really is. It seems that he is so helpless that he has to resort to always screaming blame and blowing up. He is just impotent and in adequate and he always will be.

Shirl62

Postby Shirl62 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Just when you think that this limp wimp can't go any lower, he does. It is amazing! He has the nerve to play the victim in his marriage? Lawd! He is still the toxic co-dependent! I always said that he lived with Sharon too long. He is so addicted! He is actually playing that none of this, having to do with his marriage, is his fault? What a dimwad! Can he actually be that dump or hard headed? Alot of men are like Nick. They have brains like a lock in a brick wall. He is truly pathetic. Did he really think that he could go use Phyllis's sister? Like she is some grudge screw and then end up blaming her like he did before? This guy is becoming the puke character of this show now. What makes him such a little man is the way he constantly belittles Phyllis, his wife. Does he really think that he is so great that he doesn't deserve to be belittled himself? What a knee jerk pig! Is he that blind? He is that dumb? Is he really that low down? Yes, to all of it! He belittles her to her children! In all of the years that he cheated on her and brought his tramp around with her big belly to his children, Phyllis never belittled Nick to Summer or Daniel or even Noah. She is not that childish. That NIck would belittle her to her own sister and then to Summer, who does he think that he is? He is a dinwad pig. A limp wimp impotent child! I hate Nick Newman and no matter what they do with this character from here on out, he will always be nothing to me on this show. He is a real failure!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:12 pm

In genoa city no one ever goes to jail,,no wonder everybody does all kinds of crazy things

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:37 pm

I had to laugh exactly what was limp,on him?

Shirl62

Postby Shirl62 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Quote Barbyboo: In genoa city no one ever goes to jail,,no wonder everybody does all kinds of crazy things

That jail set has been used so much, I wonder what they would do if everyone wasn't in jail all of the time. In the last year, just about everyone in town has been in that jail. If they didn't do crazy things, the set would rot.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Quote Shirl62: Just when you think that this limp wimp can't go any lower, he does. It is amazing! He has the nerve to play the victim in his marriage? Lawd! He is still the toxic co-dependent! I always said that he lived with Sharon too long. He is so addicted! He is actually playing that none of this, having to do with his marriage, is his fault? What a dimwad! Can he actually be that dump or hard headed? Alot of men are like Nick. They have brains like a lock in a brick wall. He is truly pathetic. Did he really think that he could go use Phyllis's sister? Like she is some grudge screw and then end up blaming her like he did before? This guy is becoming the puke character of this show now. What makes him such a little man is the way he constantly belittles Phyllis, his wife. Does he really think that he is so great that he doesn't deserve to be belittled himself? What a knee jerk pig! Is he that blind? He is that dumb? Is he really that low down? Yes, to all of it! He belittles her to her children! In all of the years that he cheated on her and brought his tramp around with her big belly to his children, Phyllis never belittled Nick to Summer or Daniel or even Noah. She is not that childish. That NIck would belittle her to her own sister and then to Summer, who does he think that he is? He is a dinwad pig. A limp wimp impotent child! I hate Nick Newman and no matter what they do with this character from here on out, he will always be nothing to me on this show. He is a real failure!

So much hate Gencor!! LOL :-)

Shirl62

Postby Shirl62 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Quote rediculous:
Quote Shirl62: Just when you think that this limp wimp can't go any lower, he does. It is amazing! He has the nerve to play the victim in his marriage? Lawd! He is still the toxic co-dependent! I always said that he lived with Sharon too long. He is so addicted! He is actually playing that none of this, having to do with his marriage, is his fault? What a dimwad! Can he actually be that dump or hard headed? Alot of men are like Nick. They have brains like a lock in a brick wall. He is truly pathetic. Did he really think that he could go use Phyllis's sister? Like she is some grudge screw and then end up blaming her like he did before? This guy is becoming the puke character of this show now. What makes him such a little man is the way he constantly belittles Phyllis, his wife. Does he really think that he is so great that he doesn't deserve to be belittled himself? What a knee jerk pig! Is he that blind? He is that dumb? Is he really that low down? Yes, to all of it! He belittles her to her children! In all of the years that he cheated on her and brought his tramp around with her big belly to his children, Phyllis never belittled Nick to Summer or Daniel or even Noah. She is not that childish. That NIck would belittle her to her own sister and then to Summer, who does he think that he is? He is a dinwad pig. A limp wimp impotent child! I hate Nick Newman and no matter what they do with this character from here on out, he will always be nothing to me on this show. He is a real failure!

So much hate Gencor!! LOL :-)

I don't know Gencor, but you seem to hate her more than she sounds like she don't like this charcter. You hound her like you are jealous of her. Are you? What are you afraid of? I don't know her, but I read you all of the time and you seem to troll her like you are the police or something. You don't have many posters coming to this board as it is. I can see that by the numbers. What is your plan? To make sure that nobody comes here anymore but you?

InCanada

Postby InCanada » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Freedom for Nick! Maybe he will be redeemed and make sense again.

Nick will be awesome again for you if he starts kissing Phyllis's butt again eh? Ha ha!

Shirl62

Postby Shirl62 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:40 pm

[quote]Quote InCanada: Freedom for Nick! Maybe he will be redeemed and make sense again.

Nick will be awesome again for you if he starts kissing Phyllis's butt again eh? Ha ha![/quot

I think that Adam said it best. He said that Nick was lazy, he had no ambition and that he is spoiled rotten. There is no help for Nick. He is what he is, a spoiled brat with no ambition but to let daddy run his life and take care of him. He is the old maid son who can't leave home without crawling back to daddy.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”