Summer needs to learn to crap UP!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cbruns71471

Summer needs to learn to crap UP!!

Postby cbruns71471 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:41 pm

All she does is run around town to anyone who listens and tells ALL her family and mother's business to anyone who listens. All she does is RUN AND TELL IT!! She's a run-tell-that-girl. I can't stand her.

Aside from the fact that Nick is the first to walk out and then wonder why his wife turns to someone else - then he immediately starts fliring with his wife's sister.

Castro

Re: Summer needs to learn to crap UP!!

Postby Castro » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:43 pm

Super Brat is the Witch's child! You expected her to act differently?

Phyllis loves to rant and rave. Nick is a tattle-tale. Hence, Summer.

bigtimesoapfan

Postby bigtimesoapfan » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:47 pm

She didn't complain though when daddy dearest started cheating on her mom and had a baby with her and left to be with his new family but Phylis does something years b4 she was born and this brat wants to hate her for it. Ger a life Summer. Let the adults talk now.

cbruns71471

Postby cbruns71471 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:47 pm

Quote Castro: Super Brat is the Witch's child! You expected her to act differently?

LOL - that's pretty funny

Castro

Postby Castro » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Quote cbruns71471:
Quote Castro: Super Brat is the Witch's child! You expected her to act differently?

LOL - that's pretty funny

They made her ;) :-)

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:50 pm

She's a teenage girl for starters and she just walked in on her mother with another man. She is upset that her mother is ruining her family and she is right. Nick has tried to be supportive and has been faithful THIS time which is what Summer is talking about. She isn't hating her mother for the H&R, she is hating on her for all of her lies.

mikeb

Postby mikeb » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:59 pm

Wow, I see Summer totally different from everybody but I havent watched yr for very long. I thought she was a victim of Phyllis' indiscretions and craziness thru the years, oh well opinions are like -------- , everybody has one :))
Anyway what I came to post originally was that when Phyllis and Nick came to the police station to get Summer I wish Summer would have said "oh, I'm not worried about this, mom will sleep with Ronan and everything will be ok". :o :D

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Exactly! Phyllis likes to be up in everyone's business, so her daughter telling all about their own business is just part of her karma.

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:03 pm

she is a kid a teenager . bad ennough when you walk in on your own parents but to walk in and see your mother with another man. whta they been gone a day or two and phyllis is banging another man.

yes nick left and summer went with him. why because of her lies . why can't anyone understand that .they act as if phyllis did nothing wrong.

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:09 pm

Quote countryMomof4: She's a teenage girl for starters and she just walked in on her mother with another man. She is upset that her mother is ruining her family and she is right. Nick has tried to be supportive and has been faithful THIS time which is what Summer is talking about. She isn't hating her mother for the H&R, she is hating on her for all of her lies.

I agree I don't blame her for acting out, I also don't feel bad for Nick at all he had this coming and I am enjoying that part.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”