Next year this slot will,be talk show

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
luvroflife

Re: Next year this slot will,be talk show

Postby luvroflife » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:42 pm

I choose to be positive about the survival of Y&R. And try to keep everything in perspective - views (negative and positive)expressed on the various MBs (mine included)represent a small % of the avg 4+ million weekly viewers.

Rilynne

Postby Rilynne » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Quote luvroflife: I choose to be positive about the survival of Y&R. And try to keep everything in perspective - views (negative and positive)expressed on the various MBs (mine included)represent a small % of the avg 4+ million weekly viewers.

I agree. And I remember over the decades, even when Mr Bell was still at the helm, there were s/l's I didn't like and some even bored me. Let's just have patience and keep watching and hopefully Y&R will be around for a while.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:16 pm

That's the trouble there is too much to fast forward

yandrfanx_

Postby yandrfanx_ » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:05 am

There isn't gonna be another talk show and it's not gonna be in the Y&R time slot for 12:30 - 1:30pm

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:18 am

I agree that I don't want to see negativity and slamming on this site!I don't want to believe Y&R will end either!I want it to stay,and them to realize good isn't boring!!Then have our Brock,Sam,Paul,Danny and other good people back on,front and center where they should be!I only hope so much they lighten up all sets!!The new opening is a start,now make the sets lighter and really beautiful again!!

luvroflife

Postby luvroflife » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:28 am

Are there s/ls and characters that don't hold my interest? Yes. Are there s/ls and characters that do? Yes. Its a balance. At the end of it all, I enjoy the show. And recognize that the goal of the showrunners is to reach a large audience, not just me.

Its OK to vent about s/ls that we're unhappy about or a character thats acting out of character, but hopefully, we all are Fans of the show.

ps. Someone mentioned Chris Jenner's possible show. She is in talks with Fox. Even if deal results in syndication with some CBS affiliates p/u show, don't see impact to Y&R.

SadieLadie

Postby SadieLadie » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:40 am

I have always loved y&r and look forward to watching it every day. Do I like all the characters and all the story lines? Of course not. I don't always like what my kids do, either, but I still love them. A true fan never loses faith,, and I hope y&r will be on for years to come. And if I'm lucky enough to still be around, I'll be happily glued to the TV. :)

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:44 am

Quote SadieLadie: I have always loved y&r and look forward to watching it every day. Do I like all the characters and all the story lines? Of course not. I don't always like what my kids do, either, but I still love them. A true fan never loses faith,, and I hope y&r will be on for years to come. And if I'm lucky enough to still be around, I'll be happily glued to the TV. :)

AMEN!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”