Next year this slot will,be talk show

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
luvroflife

Re: Next year this slot will,be talk show

Postby luvroflife » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:28 am

Are there s/ls and characters that don't hold my interest? Yes. Are there s/ls and characters that do? Yes. Its a balance. At the end of it all, I enjoy the show. And recognize that the goal of the showrunners is to reach a large audience, not just me.

Its OK to vent about s/ls that we're unhappy about or a character thats acting out of character, but hopefully, we all are Fans of the show.

ps. Someone mentioned Chris Jenner's possible show. She is in talks with Fox. Even if deal results in syndication with some CBS affiliates p/u show, don't see impact to Y&R.

SadieLadie

Postby SadieLadie » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:40 am

I have always loved y&r and look forward to watching it every day. Do I like all the characters and all the story lines? Of course not. I don't always like what my kids do, either, but I still love them. A true fan never loses faith,, and I hope y&r will be on for years to come. And if I'm lucky enough to still be around, I'll be happily glued to the TV. :)

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:44 am

Quote SadieLadie: I have always loved y&r and look forward to watching it every day. Do I like all the characters and all the story lines? Of course not. I don't always like what my kids do, either, but I still love them. A true fan never loses faith,, and I hope y&r will be on for years to come. And if I'm lucky enough to still be around, I'll be happily glued to the TV. :)

AMEN!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”