BORING Chelsea Folding Baby Clothes All Day! Zzzzz

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ebybrowempoly

Re: BORING Chelsea Folding Baby Clothes All Day! Zzzzz

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:22 pm

give nick a life without phyllis give adam a life with out chelsea . send chelsea away

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Chelsea is just another sugar don't melt in mouth Lily. Somehow, I can tolerate Lily far better than Chelsea. Could it be because Lily is actual a good person who has never set a foot wrong as an adult while Chelsea on the other hand is some rapist con artist grifter who just happened to score big with Adam. And could it also be that Lily at least has a legacy on the show as the child of people that I love so I have affection for her. Chelsea is a total waste of space...total.

At least Lily has a reason to fold baby clothes all day. She has two babies and probably LOTS and LOTS of laundry. But Chelsea doesn't...she has no purpose whatsoever. Here's hoping that TPTB see her as useless and sends her on her way once they tell this miscarriage or dead baby story...cause I don't beleive for one second this baby will ever breathe a breath in Genoa City. I think they might kill her...as opposed to sending her out of town.,

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:34 pm

I did find the scene dull but I do like them as a couple.

A lot of their dialogue and interaction made a lot of sense and I saw how they fell in love for each other.

It really opened another side to Adam that I loved when he first joined Y&R.

Not that dark, ventcralling, crossdresser, that loved to torment pregnant women, use a gay man, etc. etc....that Adam was too dark and not a child Hope would of conceived.

This Adam I likely :)

Plus Chelsea is so beautiful. Her smile is enduring. :)

DeepnThought

Postby DeepnThought » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:48 pm

Chelsea is the NuLily! :~ :) which begs the question;if
tiic were just going to make Chelsea do the same things
that Lily does(and as a result,make her the new Lily 8) )
why,then,would they negotiate with CK and,thus,allow her
to stay on the show,albeit,in a recurring role? ?) Does
the show,really,need TWO Lilys(sp?) ?) :| Personally,I
don't think so. :| JMO. :)

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:33 pm

What's the point of Chelsea? She's like an incubator or something... gestating one baby after another for an entire year! ~)

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:04 am

Quote lambchops3: Chelsea is a bore. ~)

All she does is sit around on that couch, fold baby clothes, and whine about her parents.

The rest of the time she clings to Adam and giggles about babies.

Please kill her off & bring back the REAL Adam!>)

Adam looks as bored as I do watching him. His eyes spaced out staring at his laptop screen and listening to giggly gertie ramble on.... Zzzzzzzz!

SAVE ADAM!

you said it! man, this pair is boring! doing laundry & folding baby clothes! chelsea ruined adam! :0

so glad this lame snoozefest is over!

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:05 am

Quote lambchops3: Chelsea is a bore. ~)

All she does is sit around on that couch, fold baby clothes, and whine about her parents.

The rest of the time she clings to Adam and giggles about babies.

Please kill her off & bring back the REAL Adam!>)

Adam looks as bored as I do watching him. His eyes spaced out staring at his laptop screen and listening to giggly gertie ramble on.... Zzzzzzzz!

SAVE ADAM!

you said it! man, this pair is boring! doing laundry & folding baby clothes! chelsea ruined adam! :0

so glad this lame snoozefest is over!

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:16 am

I really think those two are the worst couple ever!!

Its not real

Postby Its not real » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:27 am

Quote mattyclark: What's the point of Chelsea? She's like an incubator or something... gestating one baby after another for an entire year! ~)

The point of Chelsea, as I see it, was to give Adam somewhere to go, in a vain attempt to make it more believable that, left out in the cold, Sharon could turn to Victor and we could get the repulsive Shictor pairing to fulfill the fantasies of some weird, sick writer or other person behind the scenes.

Epic fail on all accounts. Chadam has been boring and unbelievable as a couple since day one. Shictor was a joke that never got off the ground, except maybe in some old men's dirty fantasies.

Doerr

Postby Doerr » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:48 am

Quote Its not real:
Quote mattyclark: What's the point of Chelsea? She's like an incubator or something... gestating one baby after another for an entire year! ~)

The point of Chelsea, as I see it, was to give Adam somewhere to go, in a vain attempt to make it more believable that, left out in the cold, Sharon could turn to Victor and we could get the repulsive Shictor pairing to fulfill the fantasies of some weird, sick writer or other person behind the scenes.

Epic fail on all accounts. Chadam has been boring and unbelievable as a couple since day one. Shictor was a joke that never got off the ground, except maybe in some old men's dirty fantasies.

I agree with everything you've written. Both Chadam and Shictor were epic fails on the part of the old writers.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”