Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VanillaDP

Re: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Postby VanillaDP » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:53 am

Quote Blue 501:
Quote VanillaDP: DAMN did Nick lay in to her. He's right. How in the hell he could ever stand by her knowing she hit and tried to kill two people is beyond me. It's why I quit watching. But now with the total & utter destruction of Phick...maybe this show will be watchable again.

Ding Dong. Phick is dead-today. They always get back together. This time it will be to show solidarity for their brat girl.

Whatever...I'm just going to enjoy their split and misery while it lasts! :D :-)

VanillaDP

Postby VanillaDP » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:55 am

Quote justmyopinion:
Quote Blue 501:
Quote VanillaDP: DAMN did Nick lay in to her. He's right. How in the hell he could ever stand by her knowing she hit and tried to kill two people is beyond me. It's why I quit watching. But now with the total & utter destruction of Phick...maybe this show will be watchable again.

Ding Dong. Phick is dead-today. They always get back together. This time it will be to show solidarity for their brat girl.

Nope. Phyllis is going to screw her cop...the one and only friend she has left. Then get all pissy that her ex husband is banging her sister. What would be even more enjoyable is if Summer accepted Avery and her dad but not Phonan!!!

I've always seen Phyllis as being obsessed with having Nick, not necessarily being in love with him.

She IS obsessed with him. It's not a healthy reciprocal love, it's an obsessed love. And Phyllis always has been and always will be the mistress. Nick has always treated her like she is second best (thus the mistress factor).

adele

Postby adele » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:37 am

Quote VanillaDP: DEAD!!! YEA!!! What a toxic couple...cheating, begging, lying. Soooooo glad they are disintegrating before our eyes! :D

hope it is for real this time will do the happy dance as long as possible don't wnat to ge tto excited because they did this before and ended up back married oh Barf. stomach can't handle much more of them

ChrissyK

Postby ChrissyK » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:04 am

Quote PhickSuperFan:
Quote TxRangerFan:
Quote PhickSuperFan: Oh reallY??? Phick is dead. Crud...someone forgot to tell me!! :)

That was an entertaining piece of fighting on today's eppy. I see JG's did some awesome tweaking. He knows his actors fo sure!! 3) Gimme some more heat please. I need more fighting and the terror of Summer LMAO!!!

reminds me of the time while Nick and Phyllis was looking for Daniel during the "Summer of Rage", and we all know where thate ended up!
Oh yeah...you got it!!! :) When Josh & Michelle get good story written by a good writer they have mad skills!!! I am so excited for JG's work to start hitting my TV..very excited!!

I would guess you are given what JG told the admin of Phick's message board. ~)

In the mean time I will enjoy Navery for however long they are together.

dazzleme

Postby dazzleme » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:32 am

Quote VanillaDP:
Quote dazzleme: [Of course it doesn't matter to you, she isn't behind the wheel!! you claim in one breath that you saw her behind the wheel, then change it up the next....go back and watch the video AGAIN, she is not seen behind the wheel...I've been saying that for years now...so you claiming to see her is a straight up lie! it could have been Tim or anyone else for that matter...it was implied and implied only!!!

OMG...semantics! She ADMITTED she was behind the wheel. What more do you need? Are you in that much denial when Phyllis herself ALREADY ADMITTED she was? And yes, I saw her behind the wheel. It was what? 20 years ago? I don't have a clip, going off of memory. I don't think anyone can claim they saw Phyllis behind the wheel as the car slammed into Cricket and Paul. However, we can ALL say that Phyllis DID ADMIT it herself. LOL!! 8)

you know, I get a little tired of being talked down to like I'm some idiot, DUH..I know she admitted it to Daniel, I'm not completely dumb!!! what I was saying is back then it was implied because no driver was seen....and FYI your memory of it is incorrect....there was never a driver seen! I REALIZE that she admitted it recently!! could I make that any more clear? see how it feels to be talked to like YOU'RE some kind of idiot?????

VanillaDP

Postby VanillaDP » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:07 pm

Quote Blue 501:

Then let's have a countdown....10/13/12: Phick is STILL dead! :D

Einstein

Postby Einstein » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Quote justmyopinion:
Quote Blue 501:

Nope. Phyllis is going to screw her cop...the one and only friend she has left. Then get all pissy that her ex husband is banging her sister. What would be even more enjoyable is if Summer accepted Avery and her dad but not Phonan!!!

I've always seen Phyllis as being obsessed with having Nick, not necessarily being in love with him.

I agree with you 100%. Phyllis doesn't love she obsesses. And that leads her to destructive behavior. She losses big time this time, cuz this time Nick filled for divorce and doesn't' seem to upset about it either...

VanillaDP

Postby VanillaDP » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:14 pm

Quote dazzleme:you know, I get a little tired of being talked down to like I'm some idiot, DUH..I know she admitted it to Daniel, I'm not completely dumb!!! what I was saying is back then it was implied because no driver was seen....and FYI your memory of it is incorrect....there was never a driver seen! I REALIZE that she admitted it recently!! could I make that any more clear? see how it feels to be talked to like YOU'RE some kind of idiot?????

Sorry to disappoint you but I do not know how it feels to be talked to "like I'm an idiot" b/c I'm not. Nor was I implying that to you. Just that you can't be so blind as to think that Phyllis "wasn't behind the wheel". If you'd like me to admit that I never saw her behind the wheel...fine. However, whatever I watched back then CLEARLY showed that Phyllis was driving that car. So I will NEVER admit that she WASN'T behind the wheel b/c she was (just like she allowed Sasha to burn). I don't care if they rewrite and rewrite it again....Phyllis ran down Paul & Cricket.

VanillaDP

Postby VanillaDP » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:16 pm

Quote Einstein: I agree with you 100%. Phyllis doesn't love she obsesses. And that leads her to destructive behavior. She losses big time this time, cuz this time Nick filled for divorce and doesn't' seem to upset about it either...

Let's hope this is the final nail in the Phick coffin lest I must quit watching again, LOL! Cute pup, btw!!!

InCanada

Postby InCanada » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:17 pm

I am glad Nick may be free of that woman, he has been disgusting ever since he hooked up with Broom Hilda! I hope the newbies are planning to fix him and soon! :D.

Freedom for Little Nicky 2012!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”