Nick or Ronan who would you pick?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
abc1234

Re: Nick or Ronan who would you pick?

Postby abc1234 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:45 am

Quote Book Addict: Gosh. I'd really be afraid of both of them. Nick would cheat on me and Ronan might leave! With that being said, both are hot. I think I'd choose Ronan though. He could just talk to me in that sexy voice and I'd just melt.

Took the words right out of my mouth :) 100% agree!

Just Mary

Postby Just Mary » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:32 am

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
Quote LucyT: Nothing quit as sexy as a man who would put it all on the line for the woman he loves.

Well, damn you have me convinced :)

RONAN all they way!

Me too! Nick only thinks about himself and what's good for him.

Just Mary

Postby Just Mary » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:39 am

Quote HappyDay62: As Nick is being written today, I would never choose that little kid. He is a sanctimonious, judgemental idiot. He can't be perfect but yet he demands that everyone around him be absolutely perfect for him. Nick is the most pathetic man on this show. I would choose Ronan because he has proven that he is capable of unconditional love for his woman. That is something very special and he is a real man, not some rick, spoiled daddy's boy. Ronan is not a man who wants to persecute his women like Nick does. He doesn't want to control his women like NIck does. Ronan can get it up when it counts while Nick just stands there limp. Ronan doesn't desert his woman when she needs him most and he doesn't wine to him mommy and his sister and his daddy about his woman and how imperfect she is for him either. ROnan lives by his own rules, he don't look to anybody to make them for him and all around, he is just the better man. Now, is he the better man for Phyllis? Right now, he is exactly what she needs, something that Nick has never been for her. He is only there for the good times. He caves when the times get rough. He can't handle a crisis and he has proved that time and again. He is just limp like a wimp. He is weak. I would definately choose Ronan.

Honey, you knocked it out of the ballpark! I could not have said it better myself. That is exactly why I do not like Nick with Phyllis or Sharon! Nick is a wimp who cannot stand up to any kind of pressure or competition.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”