Nick or Ronan who would you pick?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LucyT

Nick or Ronan who would you pick?

Postby LucyT » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Just wondering because I would take Ronan with I little Nick on the side.

romablueyes

Re: Nick or Ronan who would you pick?

Postby romablueyes » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Neither Ronan is Yuck and Nick, I would be to paranoid that he would sleep with my sister, best friend or worst enemy.

Mr. G

Postby Mr. G » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:02 pm

Ronan without a doubt!!!

Its not real

Postby Its not real » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:19 pm

I'd kick them both to the curb but I'd also report Ronan for evidence tampering and for interfering with a witness.
Nothing quite so filthy as a dirty cop.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:23 pm

Nothing quit as sexy as a man who would put it all on the line for the woman he loves.

Its not real

Postby Its not real » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Quote LucyT: Nothing quit as sexy as a man who would put it all on the line for the woman he loves.

A man who has no honour, as Ronan obviously does not have, will put it all on the line for some cheap thrills now, and will throw the woman under the bus later, when he tires of her.

If Ronan really cared for Phyllis he would help her face her own past sins and deal with them, not help her cover them up so she feels indebted to him and will screw him.

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Quote LucyT: Nothing quit as sexy as a man who would put it all on the line for the woman he loves.

Well, damn you have me convinced :)

RONAN all they way!

tiane4ever

Postby tiane4ever » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Ronan all I love a man who will do whatever it takes to the back of the woman he loves legal r illegal THATS SO EFFIN HOT

navitavi

Postby navitavi » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Ronan disappears on people too much. I'd be scared to get my heart broken....

Nick cheats too much. I'd be scared to get my heart broken...

HappyDay62

Postby HappyDay62 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:35 pm

As Nick is being written today, I would never choose that little kid. He is a sanctimonious, judgemental idiot. He can't be perfect but yet he demands that everyone around him be absolutely perfect for him. Nick is the most pathetic man on this show. I would choose Ronan because he has proven that he is capable of unconditional love for his woman. That is something very special and he is a real man, not some rick, spoiled daddy's boy. Ronan is not a man who wants to persecute his women like Nick does. He doesn't want to control his women like NIck does. Ronan can get it up when it counts while Nick just stands there limp. Ronan doesn't desert his woman when she needs him most and he doesn't wine to him mommy and his sister and his daddy about his woman and how imperfect she is for him either. ROnan lives by his own rules, he don't look to anybody to make them for him and all around, he is just the better man. Now, is he the better man for Phyllis? Right now, he is exactly what she needs, something that Nick has never been for her. He is only there for the good times. He caves when the times get rough. He can't handle a crisis and he has proved that time and again. He is just limp like a wimp. He is weak. I would definately choose Ronan.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”