Phyllis CHEATING on her Husband with RONAN

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
77RestlessFan

Re: Phyllis CHEATING on her Husband with RONAN

Postby 77RestlessFan » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Quote Ebybrowempoly: ronan has been with chole heather phyllis . so he is a man not maarried to anyone. now what he and phyllis did was soooo way wrong . all phyllis had to do was say no but did she no she was on him like white on rice. she cheated on nick with jack in thier home so why are so many shock that she cheated with ronan in the ph.

nick cheats phyllis cheats that is who they are. this time phyllis might have cross the line to where nick may not be able to forgive her . nick cares guilt with him for alot of things he has done to others .i fine phyllis funny . she saw nick kiss someone so instead of saying nick i see you she leaves and goes sex it up with the first man she can find. why is that why can't she just be mad . whu does she have to go bed someone.

So now Phyllis is wrong because she doesn't react the way you think she should. Well, ok.

77RestlessFan

Postby 77RestlessFan » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Phyllis is not cheating on Nick. Nick left Phyllis. Then he tried to do her sister. All bets are off. Nick doesn't deserve fidelity. He deserves nothing.

janetb

Postby janetb » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:15 pm

I'm not a fan of Nick's but I think he tried his best to support Phyllis. He asked her not to keep things from him but she kept lying to him and doing things behind his back. Phyllis is very self-centered. At this point, Nick can't do anything to help her out of her legal problems so she is sleeping with a man who can.  [/quote]

Nick's solution to problems in his marriage is to find another woman,but Avery said no.He's no better than Phyllis but that doesn't make what she did right.Nick has tried to support her but she wouldn't tell him the truth and just kept lying.When her lies affected Summer,he had enough.Ronan encourages her in playing the victim,which is what she wants.

InCanada

Postby InCanada » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:40 pm

I wonder whether this will be the end of Phick?

weatherholt3

Postby weatherholt3 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:02 pm

How is it that Phyllis isnt cheating on Nick their married and having sex outside your marriage is cheating even if you are separated it is still cheating, well anyway thats my belief

weatherholt3

Postby weatherholt3 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Quote InCanada: I wonder whether this will be the end of Phick?

I'm hoping and praying it is pleas let it be

Carolinda

Postby Carolinda » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Okay! Today, (Sunday)- I finally got a chance to watch the stories from Friday. Tell me, when was the last time, you walked up, to knock on your own front-door? Nick should had walked in and busted Phyllis & Ronan. Phyllis just continues to get away with everything, and never suffer for what she does, and I am sick of it. Let Nick find out about the two of them, so he can move on, and let Phyllis and Ronan do what they do, ogle each other.

weatherholt3

Postby weatherholt3 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Quote Carolinda: Okay! Today, (Sunday)- I finally got a chance to watch the stories from Friday. Tell me, when was the last time, you walked up, to knock on your own front-door? Nick should had walked in and busted Phyllis & Ronan. Phyllis just continues to get away with everything, and never suffer for what she does, and I am sick of it. Let Nick find out about the two of them, so he can move on, and let Phyllis and Ronan do what they do, ogle each other.

When Nick was separted from Phyllis and Sharon he always knocks on the door

darkvixen

Postby darkvixen » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:27 pm

Carolinda: Tell me, when was the last time, you walked up, to knock on your own front-door?

It's not his front door. He moved out.

rougelamour

Postby rougelamour » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:37 pm

PHONAN is HOT HOT HOT!!!

Wow, they were ON FIRE this week! :D *)

Who cares about Dickolas? His ass moved out and he's too buy making his own moves on Phyllis's sister. GMAB!

GO PHONAN!!!! :))

Return to “The Young and the Restless”