does anyone remember

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sugar543_99

does anyone remember

Postby sugar543_99 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:44 am

when Paul was at the graveyard after everyone left the funeral. then he heard something and there was something in the bush (an angel?) do you think that this is the memory card that was in the laptop? I just thought of this scenerio so I am only guessing.

sugar543_99

Re: does anyone remember

Postby sugar543_99 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:11 am

Quote sugar543_99: when Paul was at the graveyard after everyone left the funeral. then he heard something and there was something in the bush (an angel?) do you think that this is the memory card that was in the laptop? I just thought of this scenerio so I am only guessing.

I guess noone does remember this scene,anyone?????

Wombat_.........

Postby Wombat_......... » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:34 am

I just watched it again, and Paul heard something and asked if someone was there. The camera didn't show a bush, it panned down to the ground where it showed a set of Rosary beads with a gold cross...I think that was pointing us to Isabella. 3)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRGfFSXdPAs

janeh

Postby janeh » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:33 pm

Quote Wombat_.........: I just watched it again, and Paul heard something and asked if someone was there. The camera didn't show a bush, it panned down to the ground where it showed a set of Rosary beads with a gold cross...I think that was pointing us to Isabella. 3)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRGfFSXdPAs

agree

dairymaid

Postby dairymaid » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:40 pm

I remember it and I think that Isabelle is setting Paul up. I am also wondering how she manages to leave the mental hospital to be doing the things she is doing. Also, I believe that she kidnapped Daisy to keep her from testifying for Paul. I am just hoping that Eden remembers more before this stupid situation gets any worse! Paul can't seem to get a break!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”