Goodbye to the Victor and Phyllis show WOO WOO!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Goodbye to the Victor and Phyllis show WOO WOO!

Postby granny45 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Quote janesBydiction: Are we watching the same show? I've been seeing sharon and Nick non stop since July. I wish it were the Phyllis show.

I was thinking the same thing - it's been the Sharon show for quite some time now. Then there is the never ending Paul storyline, the Adam & Kevin business, Daniel and Heather storyline, Jack's problems, Gen and her problems, Lily and Cane and their problems........

Re: Goodbye to the Victor and Phyllis show WOO WOO!

Postby kenerly1 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Quote countryMomof4:
Quote kenerly1: I had not heard that the new staff hates MS and EB...this is not possible..where is this info coming from?

I don't think anyone is saying that the new PTB hate MS and EB. They are going to balance the writing so that more characters are used. Y&R has such a talented cast that it has been a shame to see them wasted.

You stated it much kinder..I get it now but this week with Cane and Lilly and Danny & Christine have bored me too death and I do like at least Phyllis and Victor are not boring..just my opinion...the sex scenes with Daniel and Heather are gross too for me. and I like them too..maybe I am old school and like the romance vs the sex scenes. enough already.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”