SOW Article - Spoiler Talk Re: Summer Paternity Issue

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Delilah127

SOW Article - Spoiler Talk Re: Summer Paternity Issue

Postby Delilah127 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:53 pm

Josh Morrow in the current SOW:

SOW: Many folks, including Peter Bergman, suspect Nick lied about Summer's paternity. Have you considered what happens if Nick suddenly "remembers" he's done something like that, or are you still confident he didn't lie?

JM: I'm not confident about it. I have strong feelings about it. I don't want Nick to have done that. As a dude, if I found out some other dude was doing that? Man to man, I'd be like, "That's the crap thing you can ever do! That is so unmanly of you." But I'm starting to feel that's where the story is going. If so, there's nothing I can do about it and I'm not saying it won't be a good story. It will be another crappy thing Nick gets to learn about himself.

thoughts? opinions? ;)

cdbb

Re: SOW Article - Spoiler Talk Re: Summer Paternity Issue

Postby cdbb » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:55 pm

Quote Delilah127: Josh Morrow in the current SOW:

SOW: Many folks, including Peter Bergman, suspect Nick lied about Summer's paternity. Have you considered what happens if Nick suddenly "remembers" he's done something like that, or are you still confident he didn't lie?

JM: I'm not confident about it. I have strong feelings about it. I don't want Nick to have done that. As a dude, if I found out some other dude was doing that? Man to man, I'd be like, "That's the crap thing you can ever do! That is so unmanly of you." But I'm starting to feel that's where the story is going. If so, there's nothing I can do about it and I'm not saying it won't be a good story. It will be another crappy thing Nick gets to learn about himself.

thoughts? opinions? ;)

If JM said that............ you know, when actor think like us, it's because the writing is pretty bad..... >(

Soapluva07

Postby Soapluva07 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:57 pm

He's as confused as the rest of us! ~)
I feel bad for him because I really think he wants Nick to be Summer's daddy. He keeps talking about it so it does seem like he wants to be clear about it.

I don't know what to think anymore. I wonder if the writers really want this to happen or if they are teasing us.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:00 pm

thoughts? opinions? ;)

I think his answer speaks volumes!!!! He says it all without saying it all...he lied about the results!!!!

Delilah127

Postby Delilah127 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:21 pm

Quote ILuvNY:

thoughts? opinions? ;)

I think his answer speaks volumes!!!! He says it all without saying it all...he lied about the results!!!!

It sure seems that way, but he sure seems like somewhere in that statement he too is fed up with the writing and the character assasination of Nick.

I think Summer is Jack's but I myself think this whole sl, has been one big farce from the affair to his flip flopping. If they wanted to break up Shick, great there were so many other ways they could have done it. To have him marry his mistress, and flip flop back and forth and now possibly keep another man from his own child is very very crappy. I don't even know how some of these characters can ever get back to who and what they were supposed to be originally. LML has totally destroyed this show.

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:21 pm

~) There's that "dude" article i was talking about LMAO!!!!

That's right..atleast he knows he cant do squat about it cuz he aint in Charge...and from the sounds of it..looks like it's going that route >) >) >) >) >)

cdbb

Postby cdbb » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:07 pm

Quote Delilah127:
Quote ILuvNY:

thoughts? opinions? ;)

It sure seems that way, but he sure seems like somewhere in that statement he too is fed up with the writing and the character assasination of Nick.

I think Summer is Jack's but I myself think this whole sl, has been one big farce from the affair to his flip flopping. If they wanted to break up Shick, great there were so many other ways they could have done it. To have him marry his mistress, and flip flop back and forth and now possibly keep another man from his own child is very very crappy. I don't even know how some of these characters can ever get back to who and what they were supposed to be originally. LML has totally destroyed this show.

Your last sentence is sooo true!!!!!!! LML destroyed this show.... and it seem that nobody can stop it :(

zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:19 pm

Summer Abbot!

Delilah127

Postby Delilah127 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:51 am

Quote cdbb:
Quote Delilah127:
Quote ILuvNY:

thoughts? opinions? ;)

Your last sentence is sooo true!!!!!!! LML destroyed this show.... and it seem that nobody can stop it :(

it's not the nobody can stop it, it appears as if no one CARES to stop it.

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:38 am

Quote Snizzle: ~) There's that "dude" article i was talking about LMAO!!!!

That's right..atleast he knows he cant do squat about it cuz he aint in Charge...and from the sounds of it..looks like it's going that route >) >) >) >) >)

Dude...dance puppet dance!!! :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”