Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
KeepingItReal

Re: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Postby KeepingItReal » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Summer is wrong cause Phylli is still her "Mother".

I get she is upset and needs time....but she still needs to talk to her.

One never knows what tomorrow may bring and to not talk is the wrong thing.

To carry so much bitterness is not good either.

Reel or not....time to move on and open the lines of discussion. ;)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Quote Ebybrowempoly: bottom line is phyllis don't want to be alone. that is one of her biggest fears is that she will be alone. sad when you think about it. she was happy when naoh turn his back on his mother and now it is happening to her. i bet she isn't smiling so much now.

phyllis did this to her self no one did it to her . she wants summer to tell her the truth but she can't tell the truth to her daughter or husband .why cause if she did they will know how evil she really is.

Yes, a lot of Mother make the wrong choices but at the end the children should still speak with them....how do they learn and grow....by not talking.

Just answer her text. Talk. You don't have to accept what your Mother has done...but you don'thave to shut her out either.

Time to heal and let the bittnerness go....it not good for the family. ;)

jcren

Postby jcren » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:43 pm

And if Phyllis upsets her with the talks... then what? Why should Summer subject herself to that 'just in case' logic? That isn't realistic.

Besides clearly Summer does go to see her mother... she I bet she won't be making that mistake again.

jcren

Postby jcren » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Also sometimes you have to cut out the toxic people in your life. It is what it is.

I doubt it will go that far with Summer. Right now she is a pissed off teenager. Let her be. Forcing her to do stuff will just make it worst.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Quote jcren: Also sometimes you have to cut out the toxic people in your life. It is what it is.I doubt it will go that far with Summer. Right now she is a pissed off teenager. Let her be. Forcing her to do stuff will just make it worst.

Really, Phyllis is still her Mother and I would never expect a "child" to cut their Mother out of their lives.

She is a "teenager" and that alone says it all.

She's needs guidance..... not develop a bitter heart.

Leave her alone...I'm not troubling her. But she does need to answer those texts ;)

jcren

Postby jcren » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta go to protect herself. She has her father. Clearly he is okay with Summer ignoring Phyllis for the time being.

I doubt it will go on forever. But Phyllis needs to back off.

Perseus

Postby Perseus » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:05 pm

Quote jcren:
Goodbye Phick, Hello Phonan.

MAB's Phonan will be DEAD, Phack wont be romantic, and Phick is hardly DEAD, you Sharon/Shick fans are ONCE AGAIN in for a rude awakening.

LOVED the new Phick bumper, and Phikc featured at the beginning of one of the new openings like Niktor is :D

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:06 pm

Quote jcren: Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta go to protect herself. She has her father. Clearly he is okay with Summer ignoring Phyllis for the time being.

The same father that was stroking her aunties hands.

Let's just agree to disagree. ;)

jcren

Postby jcren » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:14 pm

Quote Perseus:
Quote jcren:
Goodbye Phick, Hello Phonan.

MAB's Phonan will be DEAD, Phack wont be romantic, and Phick is hardly DEAD, you Sharon/Shick fans are ONCE AGAIN in for a rude awakening.

LOVED the new Phick bumper, and Phikc featured at the beginning of one of the new openings like Niktor is :D

That's cute -- you think I am a Shick fan? Hardly. But I think you Phick fans need to awake up and see that Phick won't be endgame and they are both moving in a new direction.

jcren

Postby jcren » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote jcren: Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta go to protect herself. She has her father. Clearly he is okay with Summer ignoring Phyllis for the time being.

The same father that was stroking her aunties hands.

Let's just agree to disagree. ;)

While the mother is playing tag with the FBI Agent?

Indeed... agree to disagree.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”