Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jcren

Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Postby jcren » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:29 am

Phyllis and Ronan have sex. Summer walks in on them kissing but leaves without saying anything. She returns home and Nick tries to explain to her that the Phonan affair is a lie, but Summer corrects him and tells him she saw it with her own eyes. Nick is livid.

Meanwhile Phyllis immediately regrets what she did and says that it can't ever happen again. Ronan goes upstairs to shower when Nick comes knocking on the door. They argue and Ronan enters from upstairs.

Goodbye Phick, Hello Phonan.

valleycliffe

Re: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Postby valleycliffe » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:38 am

thank you for the spoilers.....

phick is ph*cked............ :-) :-) :-) :-)

couldn't happen to a more deserving coupling...

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:42 am

nick will come back crawling like he always does. i for one would hope that they never get back together. she will cry nick it just happen . you left me what was i to do . he was there for me you weren't. he will turn around and tell her so everytime we have a issue you will jump in another mans bed .

Yale Steam

Postby Yale Steam » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:44 am

Quote jcren: Phyllis and Ronan have sex. Summer walks in on them kissing but leaves without saying anything. She returns home and Nick tries to explain to her that the Phonan affair is a lie, but Summer corrects him and tells him she saw it with her own eyes. Nick is livid.

Meanwhile Phyllis immediately regrets what she did and says that it can't ever happen again. Ronan goes upstairs to shower when Nick comes knocking on the door. They argue and Ronan enters from upstairs.

Goodbye Phick, Hello Phonan.

I would not count on it being a goodbye Phick as you put it if this is true which it may be because I was thinking along these same lines myself but I also heard that there is a triangle about to happen which involves. Nick/Phyllis/Ronan.

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:47 am

oh joy ~)

just what the show needs

a dirty cop / attempted murder / cuckcold husband triangle..

~) ~) ~)

nothing says love like sharing the goodies....

jcren

Postby jcren » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:52 am

Yeah I don't see a triangle happening with Phonan/Phick. Not after she allowed her child to see her getting freaky with the cop.

I think Nick is about to move on and Phonan is going full steam ahead... unless JB bounces.

btw this is her SECOND time doing this. Daniel walked in on Phick.

Get it together Phyllis. This should make for an interesting story with Summer and Phyllis now though. I get the feeling their relationship is about to be strained in the worst way.

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:56 am

Quote valleycliffe: oh joy ~)

just what the show needs

~) ~) ~)

A dirty FBI agent is just what the ole gal needs in her life, she can go around and do what she wants and Ronan will fix it ~)

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:03 am

Quote valleycliffe: oh joy ~)

just what the show needs

~) ~) ~)

Yes, and I wouldn't be surprised if, after two minutes of face-making and empty threats, Nick took Phyl by the hand and led her back upstairs while Ronan waited around downstairs for his next turn. They seem quite able to reach a point of deciding to make an agreement that there is no couple, no married couple with vows to be true to a sacred partnership, but a threesome.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:05 am

Geez, ole Phyl gets a hangnail and has to have sex and with someone who isn't her husband. She burns the toast--same thing. She's got a speck of lint on her shirt....must have sex with non-husband. What a freak!

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:12 am

No worse than the bug who gets nearly hit 20 years ago and has to have sex with Danny to soothe her painful memories!! JEEZ!! ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”