**SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Blue 501

Re: **SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...

Postby Blue 501 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:57 pm

Quote Cannon:
Quote Crissy 2008:
Quote Paggie:
Quote Crissy 2008: I think what Spencer King was saying is that Isabella will get "pinned" for the hit and run, even though Phyllis is the one that did it. Also I have to agree with Spencer King, I think thats the way it will play out :-)

Not even remotely possible! Isabella wasn't even around when that happened. The character wasn't introduced to the canvas until at least eight years later. There is nothing to connect her to that story.

I'd love for Isabella to be the one framing Paul though.That twist makes perfect sense. But how would they ever get Eva Longoria back - even for a day!! No one else could subsitute for Izzie!

Ok so I forgot about Isabella not being around back when Phyllis ran them down. I do believe Phyllis will get out of it though.. Its got to be Isabella framing Paul, like u said makes perfect sense..

They had better not bring back Isabella from the dead. ;(

Isabella never died. She just went to an institution for the criminally insane. Some of us think she got out somehow.

Radsbrat

Postby Radsbrat » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Quote luvbuzz: ...ISABELLA! Today's Canadian show had every indication of it...SOMEONE has been leaving flowers on Ricky's grave EVERY day since he was buried. That person left the same exact note EVERY time..."I'll never forget".

This is more speculation than spoiler. A spoiler would have shown Isabella as the person leaving the flowers on Ricky's grave and that's not what happened. It could be the BFF of Ricky's ex-girlfriend, could be Daisy, could be Patti.

I do, however, hope it is Isabella and she goes bat-sh!t crazy on Chris.

luvbuzz

Postby luvbuzz » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Quote Radsbrat:
Quote luvbuzz: ...ISABELLA! Today's Canadian show had every indication of it...SOMEONE has been leaving flowers on Ricky's grave EVERY day since he was buried. That person left the same exact note EVERY time..."I'll never forget".

This is more speculation than spoiler. A spoiler would have shown Isabella as the person leaving the flowers on Ricky's grave and that's not what happened. It could be the BFF of Ricky's ex-girlfriend, could be Daisy, could be Patti.

I do, however, hope it is Isabella and she goes bat-sh!t crazy on Chris.

Hi Rads! I labeled it SPOILER because I gave a detailed account of a scene from a show which had not aired yet in the U.S. (in the orginal post). Had I NOT said SPOILER in title then people would have complained about me revealing that. No harm in reading something you don't feel is spoiling the show for you but the other way around is against RULE #7 of the M/B. And yes I am ONLY SPECULATING on what I think the scene in the graveyard means!

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:44 pm

Next time please put a question mark after Spoiler..we found out nothing today other than someone put flowers on the grave many time and left that card.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:38 pm

Quote kenerly1: Next time please put a question mark after Spoiler..we found out nothing today other than someone put flowers on the grave many time and left that card.

agree.

dazzleme

Postby dazzleme » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:22 pm

I think Rick faked his death and is further tormenting Paul with setting him up for his death...there is no way to bring Isabella back without Eva Longoria...not to say they wouldn't try it, but I just think it is Ricky...and I thought I read somewhere that Peter Porte was back on the show...which I assumed was to film the video scene, but now I'm wondering if it's more....my thought (and I hope I'm wrong) is that Heather will figure out that Ricky is alive and behind all the sabotage of Paul's case...he will come out of hiding long enough to kill Heather before she can say anything to Paul...we all heard that JL has been let go as Heather so I can see them going there...although I hate the thought of Heather being killed off!

dazzleme

Postby dazzleme » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Quote Cannon:
Quote Crissy 2008:
Quote Paggie:
Quote Crissy 2008: I think what Spencer King was saying is that Isabella will get "pinned" for the hit and run, even though Phyllis is the one that did it. Also I have to agree with Spencer King, I think thats the way it will play out :-)

Not even remotely possible! Isabella wasn't even around when that happened. The character wasn't introduced to the canvas until at least eight years later. There is nothing to connect her to that story.

I'd love for Isabella to be the one framing Paul though.That twist makes perfect sense. But how would they ever get Eva Longoria back - even for a day!! No one else could subsitute for Izzie!

Ok so I forgot about Isabella not being around back when Phyllis ran them down. I do believe Phyllis will get out of it though.. Its got to be Isabella framing Paul, like u said makes perfect sense..

They had better not bring back Isabella from the dead. ;(

sh isn't dead...Paul went to see her when Ricky died...remember he got in trouble for leaving town without word, they put out an APB on him!

dazzleme

Postby dazzleme » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Quote aquarius50:
Quote raindrop:

Good I hope she finishes what she started and kills the bug :D

LOL....maybe she and Phyllis will join forces since they both despise her to the core.

somehow I doubt that since Isabella was chummy with Diane who despised Phyllis

luvbuzz

Postby luvbuzz » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Quote kenerly1: Next time please put a question mark after Spoiler..we found out nothing today other than someone put flowers on the grave many time and left that card.

LOL! What's the difference if you read a "SPOILER" that spoils nothing for you? You wasted time of a click? I put SPOILER for those who don't want to no what happened in the day ahead episodes like I was supposed to...THERE WAS SPOILER info contained so I stuck by the rules.
A "?" would imply I wasn't sure there was spoiler content...I revealed a scene from a show not yet seen by many so there was spoiler content. ALSO SPOILER in the title leaves the thread open for anyone who DOES add any other spoiler content to do so. I am sorry you were so bothered by my thread.

snookie63

Postby snookie63 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:23 pm

I think Ricky is alive and Heather is in on it.To get back at Paul for being a dead beat dad.She identified the body,she planned the funeral,and she had the globe with the video and she got rid of all his belongings.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”