**SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
luvbuzz

**SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...

Postby luvbuzz » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:43 pm

...ISABELLA! Today's Canadian show had every indication of it...SOMEONE has been leaving flowers on Ricky's grave EVERY day since he was buried. That person left the same exact note EVERY time..."I'll never forget".

raindrop

Re: **SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...

Postby raindrop » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Quote luvbuzz: ...ISABELLA! Today's Canadian show had every indication of it...SOMEONE has been leaving flowers on Ricky's grave EVERY day since he was buried. That person left the same exact note EVERY time..."I'll never forget".

Good I hope she finishes what she started and kills the bug :D

luvbuzz

Postby luvbuzz » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Quote raindrop:
Quote luvbuzz: ...ISABELLA! Today's Canadian show had every indication of it...SOMEONE has been leaving flowers on Ricky's grave EVERY day since he was buried. That person left the same exact note EVERY time..."I'll never forget".

LOL!!!! :) :) :-)

Spencer Kingswood

Postby Spencer Kingswood » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:44 pm

If Isabella is around will she take the fall for hitting Paul and Christine with a car? Will this be how Phyllis gets away it?

Just Mary

Postby Just Mary » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Quote luvbuzz:
Quote raindrop:

LOL!!!! :) :) :-)

Amen! RIP "bug", I will not miss you!

yandrfanx_

Postby yandrfanx_ » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:21 pm

It's not Isabella and Phyllis was the one who hit Paul and Christine with the car not Isabella.

Crissy 2008

Postby Crissy 2008 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:57 pm

I think what Spencer King was saying is that Isabella will get "pinned" for the hit and run, even though Phyllis is the one that did it. Also I have to agree with Spencer King, I think thats the way it will play out :-)

yandrfanx_

Postby yandrfanx_ » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:00 am

Spencer King is wrong cuz that is not how it's gonna play out.

Paggie

Postby Paggie » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:05 am

Quote Crissy 2008: I think what Spencer King was saying is that Isabella will get "pinned" for the hit and run, even though Phyllis is the one that did it. Also I have to agree with Spencer King, I think thats the way it will play out :-)

Not even remotely possible! Isabella wasn't even around when that happened. The character wasn't introduced to the canvas until at least eight years later. There is nothing to connect her to that story.

I'd love for Isabella to be the one framing Paul though.That twist makes perfect sense. But how would they ever get Eva Longoria back - even for a day!! No one else could subsitute for Izzie!

lovinsoaps23

Postby lovinsoaps23 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:08 am

Quote yandrfanx_: Spencer King is wrong cuz that is not how it's gonna play out.

Alrighty then!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”