Can't stand Christine and Danny

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Graceee

Re: Can't stand Christine and Danny

Postby Graceee » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:15 pm

If them being around makes Phyllis act like lunatic I hope they stay a LONG TIME!

MrShadowsgirl

Postby MrShadowsgirl » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:27 pm

Quote Meefirst: Imagine Christine crying over Danny's shoulder about a hit & run that happened over a decade ago. She's still so traumatized she had to go back to his room to wail. Bulls**t

Oh i know, right??? ~) ~) I am sooooo tired of them discussing this and after 20 year's?!?! GMAB! It's not the 80's anymore so that gang can leave now UGH!!! and take Nina with them. >)

MrShadowsgirl

Postby MrShadowsgirl » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:47 pm

oh and another thing..just watched Canadas eppy and their love scene was hideous....blah *) *) ~) ~)

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:52 pm

christine can fogive and befriend a man who raped her but not phylis.christine is just a bitter B!

Blue Paisley

Postby Blue Paisley » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:00 am

This whole storyline from 20 years ago is like a bad joke that MAB is playing on the fans. Dragging up the drag queen and the bug is the biggest joke of all. Nobody cares about this couple. They didn't then and they could care even less now. The numbers for this show are terrible and dragging out this slew of has beens, from Nina all the way to the aging the rock star and the witch from the bottom of the sewer, come to call again to throw her weight around, isn't doing anything for the numbers. Nobody liked the bug back then and seeing her back now with her arrogance and her hypocriticle garbage is only making people tune out. We tolerated her back then because we all knew that her daddy made a place for her but even today, she has no business on this show anymore, neither does Nina and the aging rock queen. I have decided that since they fired MAB and they let this garbage play out like they have, I am not expecting anything better from this set of new broomes either. If this is the best that they can do, I don't give them a year and I don't care how many Y&R stars they are trotting out on the television to hype them up. Nobody is watching! Then to send the air head of the century to a talk show to tell everyone that he thumbs his nose at an entire fan base????? If you ask me, these people don't have a clue what the heck they are doing with this show and it really does show, it is horrible.

dafyduc

Postby dafyduc » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:50 am

Quote Meefirst: Imagine Christine crying over Danny's shoulder about a hit & run that happened over a decade ago. She's still so traumatized she had to go back to his room to wail. Bulls**t

They are way sickening!!! Back in the day maybe, but now? Just kinda pathetic!

newmoon678

Postby newmoon678 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:34 am

Quote reng: I love their love story. They should get married and ride off into the sunset.

I agree. I love their love story. I didn't watch back when all this went down, but I don't think I could quickly get over someone running my soon to be husband and myself down either.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:05 am

Quote newmoon678:
Quote reng: I love their love story. They should get married and ride off into the sunset.

I agree. I love their love story. I didn't watch back when all this went down, but I don't think I could quickly get over someone running my soon to be husband and myself down either.

It's a great story. You might be able to find some clips on youtube.

I don't think I would be able to forget someone trying to kill me no matter how many years ago it happened.

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 pm

OMG!! The Bug gets naked and gets into bed today with Danny with her boney legs all over - and then she tells him she can't "continue" until she knows if it means to him what it does to her?????? Maybe she should have asked him that BEFORE she got naked??? Once a bug always a bug - annoying!! ~)

texasgal

Postby texasgal » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:20 pm

I used to love them together, but they are so annoying now. :0 I wish they would leave town and take Nina with them. She gets on my last nerve. I don't know what it is, but ever since she came on the show I have wished she would leave. I have never liked her. She whines too much! Christine is just too smug and goody goody. Phyllis is not the only thing that broke her marriage up, there were problems even before her. Christine is a career woman and she did not want to compromise for any man. I can understand that, but don't cry about when they leave. She did the same thing to Paul. She did not want children at the time and he did. That is how Isabella got Paul. Sound familar? Anyway I can't stand either of them. Danny is just a yes boy for Christine. I feel like their time has come and gone on the show. They are just not that interesting. JMHO ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”