Can't stand Christine and Danny

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Meefirst

Can't stand Christine and Danny

Postby Meefirst » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:12 am

Imagine Christine crying over Danny's shoulder about a hit & run that happened over a decade ago. She's still so traumatized she had to go back to his room to wail. Bulls**t

raindrop

Re: Can't stand Christine and Danny

Postby raindrop » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:18 am

I can't stand them either I really hope they leave town soon.

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:37 pm

phyllis is still whining over the kiss . so if phyllis can whine so can chris . oh by the way chris didn't try to run phyllis over and left her for dead that was what phyllis did.

i ahve always loved chris and danny jist like there are those who love phyllis and who she is with at the time.

janesBydiction

Postby janesBydiction » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:42 pm

They're so self righteous and boring. Yes I know Phyllis ran Cricket down however I have zero sympathy for Christine. It's bizarre, anybody else I would feel for them.

Cuid1

Postby Cuid1 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:54 pm

Paul is suppose to be their friend. Paul is traumatized right now and the only thing Danny and Christine can think about is sex. That is so not cool. If I have a close friend that is going through alot, I wouldn't even ignore him or her to have my own pleasure.After all Christine came back to town to help Paul but instead she is shacking up with Danny. I'm really beginning to dislike her. When Danny kissed Christine in his hotel suite, she should have said, "Danny we can't do this right now, there is just too much going on right now".

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:57 pm

Danny and Cristine were a great couple back in the day and will probably be one of the older couples that reunite.

Savannah Pineapple

Postby Savannah Pineapple » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Quote Cuid1: Paul is suppose to be their friend. Paul is traumatized right now and the only thing Danny and Christine can think about is sex. That is so not cool. If I have a close friend that is going through alot, I wouldn't even ignore him or her to have my own pleasure.After all Christine came back to town to help Paul but instead she is shacking up with Danny. I'm really beginning to dislike her. When Danny kissed Christine in his hotel suite, she should have said, "Danny we can't do this right now, there is just too much going on right now".

Bravo! Yes, it is their very long time good friend Paul is struggling right now…and they act in a stagnate, dumbfounded way. Just sitting at the table, or stirring a mean cup of brew (great acting by Christine there) and Paul is out in a dirty alley in visible emotional pain over shooting his son, but Dan & Chris are dwelling on Phyllis, who by all evidence seems guilty.

Cuid1

Postby Cuid1 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:33 pm

The person who started the post is not referring to Christine and Danny as a couple, they were talking about their attitude has a whole.They are very standoffish and doesn't seem to be supporting their friend in a good way. Christine shared her bed with Paul for many years, she of all person need to wake up and give him better support. Michael and Lauren are happily married and Lauren is there for her friends.

reng

Postby reng » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:51 pm

I love their love story. They should get married and ride off into the sunset.

Savannah Pineapple

Postby Savannah Pineapple » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Quote reng: I love their love story. They should get married and ride off into the sunset.

Absolutely, never to be heard from again! That would be a great story line.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”