Grandpa Victor comments

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
FL senior fan

Grandpa Victor comments

Postby FL senior fan » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:41 am

Victor now joyfully accepts little Johnny as his grandson.
So why hasn't he accepted the fact that Adam will bear him a grandson also? Billy/Victoria give their son Billy's father's name.....and it sounds like Adam's son will somehow bear Victor's name. I hope he is not called Victor!
Perhaps just put Victor as the middle name?

Anyway....I'm disappointed that Victor cannot communicate with his (reformed) son Adam in better manner. He always forgives and accepts behavior from Nick/Vikki...but still treats Adam as the outcast. >( >( >(

mdtuttle

Re: Grandpa Victor comments

Postby mdtuttle » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:13 am

Quote FL senior fan: Victor now joyfully accepts little Johnny as his grandson.
So why hasn't he accepted the fact that Adam will bear him a grandson also? Billy/Victoria give their son Billy's father's name.....and it sounds like Adam's son will somehow bear Victor's name. I hope he is not called Victor!

Anyway....I'm disappointed that Victor cannot communicate with his (reformed) son Adam in better manner. He always forgives and accepts behavior from Nick/Vikki...but still treats Adam as the outcast. >( >( >(

Does Victor even know Chelsea and Adm are excpecting? AS far as I know he has not even seen Adam since his return from LA. I would hope he would try and accept Adam's change of heart. It is true that Adam has done some horrible things to Victor in the past, but Victor's hands are hardly clean. Maybe the two of them just need to leave the past behind them and try and start over.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:14 am

Not excusing Victor at all but does he even know that Chelsea is pregnant? I know they were trying to keep her pregnancy a secret.

Did Nikki even tell him that Adam had been at the ranch?

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:09 am

No matter what Adam is his son he's a creep with Adam and lets see if he accepts the innocent child

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Victor will always accept little children and he will set up a trust fund just as he has for all the others, It goes back to his life in an orphanage.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:15 pm

I think she looses the baby..

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:35 pm

Quote mdtuttle:
Quote FL senior fan: Victor now joyfully accepts little Johnny as his grandson.

Does Victor even know Chelsea and Adm are excpecting? AS far as I know he has not even seen Adam since his return from LA. I would hope he would try and accept Adam's change of heart. It is true that Adam has done some horrible things to Victor in the past, but Victor's hands are hardly clean. Maybe the two of them just need to leave the past behind them and try and start over.

My thoughts exactly. I don't think it has been addressed weather Victor knows Chelsea is pregnant. Adam and Chelsea were keeping it quite. I hope Victor and Adam can start over. And as far as a different attitude towards Billy's and Victoria's son - Victor was truely moved that Billy ran into that burning warehouse to try and save him - thus the attitude change. Although the last few times Victor has seen the baby he has been very "grandfatherly" towards him.

yandrfanx_

Postby yandrfanx_ » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:59 am

Chelsea isn't going to lose the baby.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”