Katherine has no use for anyone who challenges...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janetb

Re: Katherine has no use for anyone who challenges...

Postby janetb » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Quote barkingdog: Yes sir Katherine is another one of those big asskissers when it comes to Victor Newman. No matter what he does the whole town just surrounds him while he drops his pants for the weekly kiss in. If I were Tucker I would tell her old ass off since she gave him away years ago. I never understood with as much money as she had why didn't she just send him to boarding school. At least she would have known where he was and what he was doing. ~)

Katherine is always first in line after his family to forgive and defend her 'good friend'Victor Newman'.When Sharon was thought killed in that car accident,Katherine's first thought was for poor Victor,since his revenge plot against Adam started the whole mess.She can't tolerate anyone trying to take Victor's company away from him and that was Tucker's plan.

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Katherine admires the fact that Victor came from nothing and built an empire. They have been friends for many, many years.

mollyandwally

Postby mollyandwally » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:00 pm

Quote janetb:
Quote barkingdog: Yes sir Katherine is another one of those big asskissers when it comes to Victor Newman. No matter what he does the whole town just surrounds him while he drops his pants for the weekly kiss in. If I were Tucker I would tell her old ass off since she gave him away years ago. I never understood with as much money as she had why didn't she just send him to boarding school. At least she would have known where he was and what he was doing. ~)

Katherine is always first in line after his family to forgive and defend her 'good friend'Victor Newman'.When Sharon was thought killed in that car accident,Katherine's first thought was for poor Victor,since his revenge plot against Adam started the whole mess.She can't tolerate anyone trying to take Victor's company away from him and that was Tucker's plan.

Tucker is not Victor. No character get the leeway Victor Newman does, not Paul, Jill, Adam, Nick, or anyone. Why do you think Tucker should? Maybe we should compare how Tucker deserves be treated to another newbie, not the lead guy of the show.

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:03 pm

Quote mollyandwally:
Quote janetb:

Tucker is not Victor. No character get the leeway Victor Newman does, not Paul, Jill, Adam, Nick, or anyone. Why do you think Tucker should? Maybe we should compare how Tucker deserves be treated to another newbie, not the lead guy of the show.

;) That about says it all!

mollyandwally

Postby mollyandwally » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:08 pm

Quote barkingdog:
Quote granny45: I think Katherine is appalled to have a son who would marry a woman in an ostrich dress two minutes after she buried her husband!! I know I would be!! 8)

I guess its not as appalling as getting drunk and running your car off a cliff and killing your husband (Phillip Chancelor) because he wanted to be with another woman (Jill) because you stayed drunk all the time!!!

Exactly! And this is Jill's issue. It's a real one, Kay deprived Jill of a husband, Phillip 3 of a father, and Phillip 4 of a grandfather.

That's why the Jill v. Kay has been interesting and lasted for over 35 years. There was good reason for this life long rivalry.

Giving up a child for adoption who grows up and becomes a Billionaire and has lived the life most could only dream of does not a rivalry make. A SENIOR Citizen with MOMMY ISSUES is embarrassing. Tucker whining that Kay likes Victor better than him is a joke! What a big baby! Have you ever heard other 61 year old men complain in that way? No one died Tucker- buck up! LOL

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Quote granny45: Katherine admires the fact that Victor came from nothing and built an empire. They have been friends for many, many years.

Still don't make me feel sorry for her or Victor. Both of them only think about one person:themselves.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”